Posted June 2, 20251 yr JADE previously said there will be a collaboration with a US artist and this hints at it being Tate McRae! They're label mates so it's plausible!! Omg!!
June 19, 20251 yr Noooooo way!! I’m SO excited for this! I think we suspected it anyway given Kesha’s comment on Jade’s post but I’m beyond excited!Plastic box remix? A brand new song? A song for the deluxe? Edited June 19, 20251 yr by Mr. C. Joel
June 20, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, 365 said:She's on the boy crazy remixNO WAY!!!!! I’m so hyped for this
June 23, 20251 yr Author On 20/06/2025 at 15:25, 365 said:She's on the boy crazy remixIs this a wish or a fact btw?
July 7, 20251 yr Confirmed, Jade is on the deluxe of Kesha's album.Boy Crazy featuring JADE.https://open.spotify.com/album/6xp0NBjMoWgRHKqYPG5Dl3?si=c2VFBpFgTRiKpojd2k4k3g Edited July 7, 20251 yr by Slayer
July 7, 20251 yr Author 31 minutes ago, Slayer said:Confirmed, Jade is on the deluxe of Kesha's album.Boy Crazy featuring JADE.https://open.spotify.com/album/6xp0NBjMoWgRHKqYPG5Dl3?si=c2VFBpFgTRiKpojd2k4k3gIs she uncredited because it says Only Fire?
July 7, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, Scene said:Is she uncredited because it says Only Fire?I'm shocked it is not showing for you, it is track 13 and titled 'BOY CRAZY. (feat.JADE) - Kesha, JADE'.
July 7, 20251 yr Jade's verse:It's been too long, doneBoys are my jägerbomblet me be your fem top,Giddy up, now I'm your domCountryside in the barnCity boys, big jobsIt's not about the size, it's how you use it that can turn me onSo when you gonna turn me on?Motherf***er, are you dumb?Boys better beware (x3)Hey Kesha, let's party
July 7, 20251 yr Author 48 minutes ago, Slayer said:I'm shocked it is not showing for you, it is track 13 and titled 'BOY CRAZY. (feat.JADE) - Kesha, JADE'.I can’t even see the deluxe when I search on Kesha’s profile. 😭
July 7, 20251 yr Just now, Scene said:I can’t even see the deluxe when I search on Kesha’s profile. 😭Try this;