September 8, 20251 yr Imagine the meltdowns if this happens in Taylor’s release week in a few weeks time - Spotify trying to estimate streams.
September 8, 20251 yr Nothing has updated. Following lists. Monthly listeners etc. Spotify completely silent when they could obviously say something
September 8, 20251 yr 12 minutes ago, Liam Sota said:Nothing has updated. Following lists. Monthly listeners etc. Spotify completely silent when they could obviously say somethingThe vast majority of people will have no idea nothing has updated.
September 8, 20251 yr Yeah appart from us that follow the charts most people wouldn't know or even care Edited September 8, 20251 yr by 777666jason
September 8, 20251 yr Isn't is most likely that simply nobody has listened to anything on Spotify the past few days?Like they can't exactly publish a daily chart when every song has 0 streams.
September 8, 20251 yr I'm not expecting Jade to set the charts alight but if this is still frozen on Friday I'll be gutted after months of anticipation of her getting 2/3 tracks top 150 🤣
September 8, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, Eric_Blob said:Isn't is most likely that simply nobody has listened to anything on Spotify the past few days?Like they can't exactly publish a daily chart when every song has 0 streams.I could believe that if I hadn't been hammering music on spotify myself 🤣
September 8, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, Eric_Blob said:Isn't is most likely that simply nobody has listened to anything on Spotify the past few days?Like they can't exactly publish a daily chart when every song has 0 streams.i really dont think thats the case lmao like spotify is one of the main music platforms there is no chance that everyone decided to just not listen to music over the weekend also, i have been using spotify this weekend! sooooo
September 8, 20251 yr Author could be they’re double checking streams of the new Calvin Harris as they’re in disbelief at its underperformance
September 8, 20251 yr I wouldn't say no one has noticed, I've seen quite a few people talk about it on Twitter!
September 8, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, conorw said:or maybe justin is flopping and hes not allowing them to release his numbers 😝Or he has the entire top 44 and they dont wanna make a mockery 🤭2 minutes ago, Jack said:I wouldn't say no one has noticed, I've seen quite a few people talk about it on Twitter!Tnf twitter is user based so what you follow, still wouldn't account for the majority of the uk
September 8, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, iain said:Imagine the meltdowns if this happens in Taylor’s release week in a few weeks time - Spotify trying to estimate streams.Thought about it last evening too, funny! 😄
September 8, 20251 yr I don't use Spotify myself but I do enjoy that they actually post numbers so I am hoping to see it sorted.As a Gaga stan too i'm also intrigued at how she's doing on there with The Dead Dance😄
September 8, 20251 yr 46 minutes ago, Jack said:I wouldn't say no one has noticed, I've seen quite a few people talk about it on Twitter!Stan Twitter is definitely having a meltdown that they can't use Spotify numbers to drag artists or uplift their faves.
September 8, 20251 yr Also keep my man on willpower in chart that not 3 higher stream s c song on Spotify last got update
September 8, 20251 yr Got off Spotify online chat team, i have checked that from my end and we're currently experiencing a technical issue that is impacting how some of our data is displayed. Our teams are actively working to resolve it.
Create an account or sign in to comment