August 26Aug 26 yea Boston’s in and Opalite’s out by the looks of things, Opalite has gone straight into the silver rotation system alongside HUNTR/X - Golden
September 2Sep 2 Ariana Grande has officially returned to Heart’s recurrent playlist as of today, with the return of One Last Time
September 22Sep 22 Heart have announced a festive event featuring Take That and more on December 14th with NatWest at Royal Albert Hall. I wonder how Capital will respond to this for Jingle Bell Ball this time…. Edited September 22Sep 22 by Sami Hook Jama
September 22Sep 22 Ooh Take that they are coming in swinging will be difficult to top that 🙌 Edited September 22Sep 22 by 777666jason
September 22Sep 22 Just Take that did you not see how full their circus tour was over the summer 🤣🤣 and if they are just 1 of the acts
September 22Sep 22 1 hour ago, earthisturning said:It's just Take That?No. There’ll be more names. Wonder if Emilie Sandé is one of them since she’s on tour
Thursday at 17:125 days 7 hours ago, Sami Hook Jama said:For example, Olly Murs, Leona Lewis and James Arthur are addedwell one more sleep becomes 3 months of one more sleep-ing?
Thursday at 17:315 days 17 minutes ago, Jay79x said:well one more sleep becomes 3 months of one more sleep-ing? In the Jungle, the mighty JungleLeona, Take That, James and Olly sleeps tonight (and the others)(Awimbawe, The Albert Hall x50) AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HEART’S XMAS SHOW Edited Thursday at 17:315 days by Sami Hook Jama
Friday at 13:344 days At work this morning I heard them play Cleveland and they said they played patient zero but I didn’t hear it. Wonder if they’ll add 2 songs at once like with Ophelia and opalite… I don’t really think patient zero sounds like a heart song so I reckon it’ll be like fortnight they play it for a while but not in the long run
Friday at 13:374 days 2 minutes ago, conorw said:At work this morning I heard them play Cleveland and they said they played patient zero but I didn’t hear it. Wonder if they’ll add 2 songs at once like with Ophelia and opalite… I don’t really think patient zero sounds like a heart song so I reckon it’ll be like fortnight they play it for a while but not in the long runIt was played at 7.25 today Edited Friday at 13:384 days by Sami Hook Jama
Friday at 13:434 days Yeah just checked radio box it was 7.25 so right before I start at half 7 so I just missed it lol
Friday at 13:584 days 18 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:Patient Zero was played about half 7 this morning on the breakfast showThat’s literally what I just said
Friday at 17:184 days Oh no Cleveland is also receiving another play 💔 plz plz plz for the love of god do not add it
Friday at 17:194 days riviera's added it so yea unfortunately looks like it's a double taylor add here too. such a shame they've skipped over the actually good 'Pink Clouding'. at least heart is seeing some new blood.
Friday at 17:274 days 7 minutes ago, Jay79x said:riviera's added it so yea unfortunately looks like it's a double taylor add here too. such a shame they've skipped over the actually good 'Pink Clouding'. at least heart is seeing some new blood.Yeah pink clouding would’ve been a much bigger addition!
Friday at 17:314 days actually yea while i'm at it let's do a quick playlist refresher cos yall would be so shocked at how weird it is rn.Alex Warren - FEVER DREAMMyles Smith - StayShakira x Burna Boy - Dai Daisombr - HomewreckerSTELLA LEFTY - BostonTaylor Swift - Cleveland!Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew YouTaylor Swift - Patient ZeroTeddy Swims - The DoorRAYE's out this week, unsure when we lost Take That. Teddy got re-added like last week and is on HIGH rotation.... when mr know it all is right there....
Friday at 17:374 days 5 minutes ago, Jay79x said:actually yea while i'm at it let's do a quick playlist refresher cos yall would be so shocked at how weird it is rn.Alex Warren - FEVER DREAMMyles Smith - StayShakira x Burna Boy - Dai Daisombr - HomewreckerSTELLA LEFTY - BostonTaylor Swift - Cleveland!Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew YouTaylor Swift - Patient ZeroTeddy Swims - The DoorRAYE's out this week, unsure when we lost Take That. Teddy got re-added like last week and is on HIGH rotation.... when mr know it all is right there....Teddy re-entered months ago. Would like Pink Pony Club to be re-added and Manchild to be added
Create an account or sign in to comment