Jump to content

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, Mark said:

Just seen Practical Magic 2 at Cineworld Merry Hill

Enjoyed it

I don’t think Merry Hill has a Cineworld. They have odeon nearby and showcase which is a 10min drive away

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Here’s my list of films I’ve seen so far this year at the cinema 1. Zootropolis 2 (1st January) 2. Marty Supreme (2nd January) 3. Happy Feet (3rd January) 4. Song Sung Blue (4th January) 5. Avatar: F

  • Hadji
    Hadji

    I agree. Sitting next to someone in an empty cinema is like standing next to someone at an empty urinal

  • 1. Papa Zola: The Movie | 26.01 2. 5 Centimeters Per Second (2025 Live-Action) | 30.01 3. Umamusume: Pretty Derby – Beginning of a New Era | 02.05 4. Spider-Man: Brand New Day | 30.07 5. A New Dawn: H

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Hadji said:

I don’t think Merry Hill has a Cineworld. They have odeon nearby and showcase which is a 10min drive away

yes it is an Odeon don't know why i thought Cineworld

1. Papa Zola: The Movie | 26.01

2. 5 Centimeters Per Second (2025 Live-Action) | 30.01

3. Umamusume: Pretty Derby – Beginning of a New Era | 02.05

4. Spider-Man: Brand New Day | 30.07

5. A New Dawn: HanaRoku | 21.08

6. Chiikawa Movie: The Secret of the Mermaid Island | 28.08

7. Whoever Steals this Book | 18.09

*Bold indicates new entry

  1. Song Sung Blue - 7th January

  2. Fackham Hall - 22nd February

  3. The Super Mario Galaxy Movie - 2nd April + 3rd April

  4. The Devil Wears Prada 2 - 4th May

  5. The Sheep Detectives - 9th May

  6. Scary Movie - 4th June

  7. Hoppers - 18th September

On 17/09/2026 at 16:15, Hadji said:

Cineworld ain’t exactly discreet about what their classic secret screaming on Halloween is gonna beIMG_3957.png

I reckon it will be changed now as Cineworld are showing Scream on Monday 26th. I hope it’s An American Werewolf In London, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Interview With The Vampire or Scream 2. I’m glad I missed last years classic secret screaming as it was Terrifier 3

Edited by Hadji

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.