Jump to content

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, Mark said:

Just seen Practical Magic 2 at Cineworld Merry Hill

Enjoyed it

I don’t think Merry Hill has a Cineworld. They have odeon nearby and showcase which is a 10min drive away

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cineworld ain’t exactly discreet about what their classic secret screaming on Halloween is gonna be

  • Absolutely not??? If you do this you're a selfish individual who shouldn't go to the cinema.... :\

  • Here’s my list of films I’ve seen so far this year at the cinema 1. Zootropolis 2 (1st January) 2. Marty Supreme (2nd January) 3. Happy Feet (3rd January) 4. Song Sung Blue (4th January) 5. Avatar: F

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Hadji said:

I don’t think Merry Hill has a Cineworld. They have odeon nearby and showcase which is a 10min drive away

yes it is an Odeon don't know why i thought Cineworld

1. Papa Zola: The Movie | 26.01

2. 5 Centimeters Per Second (2025 Live-Action) | 30.01

3. Umamusume: Pretty Derby – Beginning of a New Era | 02.05

4. Spider-Man: Brand New Day | 30.07

5. A New Dawn: HanaRoku | 21.08

6. Chiikawa Movie: The Secret of the Mermaid Island | 28.08

7. Whoever Steals this Book | 18.09

*Bold indicates new entry

  1. Song Sung Blue - 7th January

  2. Fackham Hall - 22nd February

  3. The Super Mario Galaxy Movie - 2nd April + 3rd April

  4. The Devil Wears Prada 2 - 4th May

  5. The Sheep Detectives - 9th May

  6. Scary Movie - 4th June

  7. Hoppers - 18th September

On 17/09/2026 at 16:15, Hadji said:

Cineworld ain’t exactly discreet about what their classic secret screaming on Halloween is gonna beIMG_3957.png

I reckon it will be changed now as Cineworld are showing Scream on Monday 26th. I hope it’s An American Werewolf In London, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Interview With The Vampire or Scream 2. I’m glad I missed last years classic secret screaming as it was Terrifier 3

Edited by Hadji

  • 2 weeks later...

I wish cineworld app and website would let you leave a space next to an unavailable seat when booking seats rather than making you leave 2 spaces next to the unavailable seat or make you sit next to someone. At least odeon doesn’t make you sit next to someone. It lets you leave a space next to the unavailable seat

  • Author
55 minutes ago, Hadji said:

I wish cineworld app and website would let you leave a space next to an unavailable seat when booking seats rather than making you leave 2 spaces next to the unavailable seat or make you sit next to someone. At least odeon doesn’t make you sit next to someone. It lets you leave a space next to the unavailable seat

There’s a way around this.

Open a browser tab, select the time and movie, select the one seat you dont want. Go to the app/a separate tab and book the seats you do want.

22 minutes ago, Tafty said:

There’s a way around this.

Open a browser tab, select the time and movie, select the one seat you dont want. Go to the app/a separate tab and book the seats you do want.

Before they revamped the website and app, they’d let you leave a space if you booked via the website but now they don’t. No one wants you to sit next to them if the screen is nearly empty

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Hadji said:

Before they revamped the website and app, they’d let you leave a space if you booked via the website but now they don’t. No one wants you to sit next to them if the screen is nearly empty

If the screen is “nearly empty” just sit a row or two in front/behind?? You have the entire auditorium to choose from. That system is in place even for quieter shows because they don’t know what will randomly take off etc..

If it’s filling up, then you can’t blame them for wanting to fill the auditorium up as much as possible, especially most occasions nowadays where seating capacity in said auditoriums have decreased in favour of bigger, more comfortable seating. Can you imagine a Spider-Man opening day showing have 10 single seats??

Best thing to do if you don’t want someone sitting next to you, rattle your popcorn, munch it loudly, slurp your drink or go on your phone to the point where they wanna move

Edited by Hadji

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Hadji said:

Best thing to do if you don’t want someone sitting next to you, rattle your popcorn, munch it loudly, slurp your drink or go on your phone to the point where they wanna move

Absolutely not??? If you do this you're a selfish individual who shouldn't go to the cinema.... :\

Honestly, the restrictions around what seats can be left are not a problem at all...

The fact you can't book on behalf of other unlimited members anymore is super annoying though 🤣 Me and a few friends regularly go to the cinema, and we now need to coordinate our bookings, double check seat numbers etc. I can't wait for me to accidentally book the wrong seat haha (I'll live though, it's just a little annoying 🙈)

56 minutes ago, Juranamo said:

Honestly, the restrictions around what seats can be left are not a problem at all...

The fact you can't book on behalf of other unlimited members anymore is super annoying though 🤣 Me and a few friends regularly go to the cinema, and we now need to coordinate our bookings, double check seat numbers etc. I can't wait for me to accidentally book the wrong seat haha (I'll live though, it's just a little annoying 🙈)

At least you can swap seats. All you gotta do is make sure you’re in the same screen as them and if you’re not next to them, just swap your seat so that you’re next to them

There’s been several instances recently where I’ve arrived at the cinema with people sat in my pre-booked seat(s)!

I get that for some people, they probably don’t care if it’s a quieter film. But then I’d be worried that the seat I end up moving into is booked by someone else too 😅

13 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

There’s been several instances recently where I’ve arrived at the cinema with people sat in my pre-booked seat(s)!

I get that for some people, they probably don’t care if it’s a quieter film. But then I’d be worried that the seat I end up moving into is booked by someone else too 😅

If you arrive at a film where someone is in your seat, tell them that they’re sitting in your seat and if they get cocky and refuse to move, tell a member of staff

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.