Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 114
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HarryInnanen
    HarryInnanen

    I dont really understand wby they got rid of so many Like...ithe audience is going to struggle so much with new hosts to begin with why change the cast this much lol

  • Melanie Walters now rumoured to be on the line-up

  • ElectroBoy
    ElectroBoy

    You can see why they started with the 3 names they did 🤣

Posted Images

I enjoyed last night! Emma's obviously a professional and I wasn't worried about her at all, but I thought Josh and Johannes were both pretty natural as hosts too, and they'll only settle into it more over time too.

Team Delta and Kai cheeseblock

45 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

Will is practically bursting out of that vest 👀

Even Josh was trying to find any excuse to touch those nips cheeseblock

Giving It Takes Two a go and I’m not sure about the new (poorly lit) studio, plus the celebs being interviewed without their partners, but Ellie Taylor is a great new host!

On 26/09/2026 at 21:27, Jαsє said:

LACEY AND DELTA OH MY GOD.

I think it's probably gonna be Lacey vs. John for the Glitterball

I’m stunned at John topping but I agree!! The non trained male and Lacey having a massive following (and also being good and to my knowledge I don’t think she’s necessarily dance trained!)

I have Tabby to be a potential dark horse or one who I think will be very popular with the public and Will Best!

Lawrence Robb I felt come across not the best but just of the announcements I had him down as Lacey’s major competitor!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.