Sunday at 23:202 days Author 31 minutes ago, SmileyKylie said:Just been posted to Billboard.com so should get a bit more publicityalso......I posted that on the previous page, it’s a great ad still. 😄
Sunday at 23:522 days 42 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:Ah never knew this was a thing - love that exposure for OANLT!That's a great plug for on a night like this.
Monday at 10:112 days 10 hours ago, Paddington James said:I posted that on the previous page, it’s a great ad still. 😄Forever my favourite Kylie advert -
Monday at 10:272 days Author 18 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:Forever my favourite Kylie advert -Haha I’d never seen that ad until now.Was it shown in the UK to drive tourism to Australia?
Monday at 11:052 days Yes but i don't think it got another play after it's premiere because of the bush fires in Australia it wasn't deemed appropriate I think
Monday at 11:122 days 44 minutes ago, Paddington James said:Haha I’d never seen that ad until now.Was it shown in the UK to drive tourism to Australia?Yes - it got a mainstream premier, it was then pushed again a few years later.
Monday at 13:212 days 42 minutes ago, Paddington James said:Haha I’d never seen that ad until now.Was it shown in the UK to drive tourism to Australia?Yeah, it had quite a big television premiere on Christmas day that year. I kept calling it "the real Queen's speech"!
Monday at 14:351 day I’m really surprised that no Fever anniversary editions are up for preorder to capitalise on the show (not even the Dom Dolla remix of Head).
Monday at 16:351 day 1 hour ago, iain said:I’m really surprised that no Fever anniversary editions are up for preorder to capitalise on the show (not even the Dom Dolla remix of Head).This! Was expecting something to be announced immediately to capitalise on the performance and exposure.
Monday at 17:051 day On 26/09/2026 at 10:02, ___∆___ said:I thought the setlist was perfect and loved how it flowed but I always hope for any nod to Impossible Princess.BTDYK always seems to get shunned despite being such a standout/iconic track.I think they rightly focussed on Kylie's biggest streaming hits, and BTDYK is way down at 30 on Spotify. Saying that, Slow was included at 31, but that achieved Number 1 in Australia.
Monday at 18:361 day Honestly, I don't really enjoy 'Better The Devil You Know' live that much anymore since she doesn't do it in its original key. It always feels a bit flat to me.
Monday at 19:081 day 31 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:Honestly, I don't really enjoy 'Better The Devil You Know' live that much anymore since she doesn't do it in its original key. It always feels a bit flat to me.The showgirl version remains the best live version of it.