Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 241
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HausofEstrus
    HausofEstrus

    The question is... is it better than the Marry The Night music video? 😄

  • blacksquare
    blacksquare

    Babylon accomplishes everything this song wants to without sounding like it was written by RuGPT. Doechii remix when? The way Gaga is allergic to serving for a soundtrack that she isn’t starring i

  • Bitch, Monday through Sunday I can turn a dancefloor into a runway

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Padamic_Tension said:

Nice to see her achieve another top 40 hit.

Shame it was so close to her getting a further top 30 though.

Would've been without the Coachella related resets, but still only #28.

Haven't played it in a few days oops. The most muted Gaga release perhaps ever for me :') I'm just not interested in it :(

Intrigued for more from the film though, hopefully at least one of them is a HAUS HIT.

I still love this, even more so now with the film premiering around the corner!

I wonder if the movie will actually do anything for this? I did envisage some TikTok potential for this but without a viral moment I don’t think it’ll have major legs. Still happy it at least went well top 40 though stans did that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.