Jump to content

Featured Replies

My catch up on all of this...

Ross Kemp is absolutely ridiculous "you'll never guess what guys, she touched my arm... I am going to confront her" lol like what? Chill man.

I am REALLY disappointed at the choice of the traitors for this season. Richard has been the biggest let down, he has absolutely ruined the start of the show by being nothing other than plain stupid.

"Are you a traitor" "Of course I am, there is no other way to be". Huh? There was so many people that wanted to do it that we don't know overly well that could have really shined because people wouldn't have too much of a pre conceived notion of them. Like Amol or Myha'la. Or, breaking up the Rob/Romesh dynamic would have an already very interesting story line.

However it is what it is.

I hope Richard goes on Thursday and Maya/James are given chance to recruit straight away and we can reset and start the game again and pretend that first part never happened.

Edited by Viper*

  • Replies 82
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • !!!!!!

  • JosephStyles
    JosephStyles

    Line-up confirmed! Amol Rajan – Journalist and Broadcaster Bella Ramsey – Actor James Acaster – Comedian and Podcaster James Blunt – Singer/Songwriter Jerry Hall – Model and Actress Joanne McNally –

Posted Images

Yeah. I feel like the show hasn't properly started yet and the first two episodes have been wasted because of Richard. I don't find what he did entertaining or interesting in the slightest, it's just essentially ruining the game for everyone.

Last year was off to a much better start.

Really enjoyed the first 2 eps.

I can see Richard going - by a fair landslide too, its just a too obvious thing. I know last year Alan had his moments, but nothing as bad as that!

I hope Hannah manages to swerve murder as well. There seems to be slight heat on her being a traitor, so it might actually work for her to stay. But it would be an easy kill of a clever player. Its not like Jeri is ever going to be a threat to the Traitors, or pull any influence.

If Richard does go... it would probably be wise for James and Maya to recruit another comedian. Given there is already suspicion on there being 1, recruiting another one - they could potentially throw them under the bus.

Overall a decent start to the series - even with Richard's gaff.

Bash, Julie and Bella make a good team of Faithful, hopefully they don't turn on each other!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.