Jump to content

Featured Replies

Hannah stuck around by the skin of her teeth.

No idea who they'll murder, maybe Ross.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Not surprised at all that Julie’s out. Pretty obvious to banish because of how she handled the Myha'la situation and then proceeded to sit on Bella's suspected traitors rather than share with Joanna and Maya, which inevitably sealed her fate when in reality Hannah could have been going.

The way i audibly screamed and cheered when Leigh-Anne was saved from this hide and seek murder round, i thought she was a goner. Ross is also definitely safe as the traitors are trying to plant seeds on him as some people have done that. I unfortunately think it's gonna be Rob as the traitors played a blinder with Bella and to throw people even further off by killing Rob would be smart.

James Blunt and Ross are definitely the two risking banishment, unless Hannah blows up her whole game for good.

I feel Hannah won't last much longer sadly with Miranda so determined. Hopefully James Blunt takes some of the heat off her.

I reckon the traitors are gonna go for Romesh with the aim of pinning it on Ross. Nice to see Leigh-Anne safe! Not sure if the four of them were the best choices, but it must be so hard to know what to do in the moment. I think it was at least sensible for none of them to be in the mix.

It’s funny the only one to clock James A of potentially being a Traitor is Jerry… and no one is going to really listen to her it feels like she hasn’t a Clue what’s going on

Edited by ElectroBoy

I hope Jerry lasts a while yet. I can’t call if she’ll get herself banished for just acting like her natural self or if she’ll manage to hang around until near the end. Like I can Joanne lasting a while as a faithful because of how inaccurate she is 🤣.

Maya is very good at this?!

3 hours ago, ElectroBoy said:

It’s funny the only one to clock James A of potentially being a Traitor is Jerry… and no one is going to really listen to her it feels like she hasn’t a Clue what’s going on

she’s such an obvious one who will get murdered, but i literally GAGGED when she said “i'm suspicious of James A”

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 2