Jump to content

What will Leigh-Anne's role be in The Traitors? 4 members have voted

  1. 1. Faithful or Traitor?

    • Faithful
    • Traitor
    • Recruited/Blackmailed/Becomes a Traitor later in the series
      0
  2. 2. What do you WANT her to be?

    • Faithful
      0
    • Traitor
    • Recruited/Blackmailed/Becomes a Traitor later in the series
  3. 3. Elimination

    • She will WIN
      0
    • Final 6
    • 8th - 12th
    • Early elim!

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/10/26 at 18:30

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Turns out Jordan was also asked. I assume BBC just doing their thing and asking anyone if they’re available etc..

Woulda been fun if all three of them got to do it at the same time lmao!

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • shadow2009
    shadow2009

    Ehhhh, looks like Leigh was only asked because Jade was too busy.

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    Intrigued to see how she'll do on this. She strikes me as somebody who'll struggle to contain her emotions in that environment and have a meltdown or two.

  • jord
    jord

    I think she could be a useless faithful who stays a good while out of being so wrong 😅

  • 3 months later...

For some reason, I really think she's done extremely well (a win or otherwise, I don't know)! I also think she will be a Traitor!

Lemme add a poll to this thread and we guess if she is a Faithful, Traitor or Recruited/Blackmailed Into being one Later!

Went for:

Traitor

I would love for her to be recruited/become a traitor later down the line - they have interesting arcs!

I've voted Final 6... I really don't know where in the final 6 though.

I’ve not seen this thread but to respond to comments earlier about “Leigh Anne only asked because Jade didn’t want to do it”, as someone who worked a liiiitle bit in TV and has friends in casting, that’s really not how it works. They’ll throw out the invite to a lot of people, see who’s interested and then assort their cast based on that.

So, it may well be that Leigh-Anne was picked because several other popstars said no, but it’s definitely not a case of 22 people being asked and then working out their “replacements” if they say no.

Excited to see her on this! Struggling not to imagine, knowing how sweet she is, that she’ll be the type that’s a really bad faithful and gets carried to the end because she’s not a threat but at least we’d get plenty of airtime from her in that were the case!

I dont normally watch this but for Leigh-Anne and Bella Ramsey I gotta give it a go

Edited by Henessy Lake

Anyone watching? I did have concerns that Leigh would fade into the background a bit as she's so sweet and has always been more reserved, Hoping that she stays a bit longer so her personality shines more.

14 hours ago, Mr. C. Joel said:

Anyone watching? I did have concerns that Leigh would fade into the background a bit as she's so sweet and has always been more reserved, Hoping that she stays a bit longer so her personality shines more.

Im not watching it personally but there is quite a lot going by the TV forum

1 hour ago, Jessie Where said:

The only thing of note so far has been Ross Kemp thinking she was trying to murder him in plain sight because she rubbed his arm.

LIPGLOSS TOO!!

She has two stories now lmao! She’s gonna get set up soon!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.