August 7Aug 7 "Great Expectation" climbs to a new peak of #10, and gives Sienna her second top 10 single.
August 9Aug 9 4 minutes ago, Mr. C. Joel said:Hopefully it keeps climbing!With two songs in the top 10 on ACR this coming Friday, it’s likely to overtake “Die On This Hill” as her highest-charting song to date.
August 14Aug 14 Climbs 3 places to a new peak of #7. Now overtakes "Die On This Hill" as Sienna's highest-charting song.
August 28Aug 28 It’s technically number 1 on Spotify when you take ACR into account so could go number 1 next week
August 29Aug 29 Really strong track. I like how restrained it feels at first and then gradually opens up without turning into something overly dramatic.The production suits her voice really well too. If the rest of Visitor is in this kind of territory, I’m definitely interested in hearing the album.
August 29Aug 29 1 hour ago, WanderLost said:Really strong track. I like how restrained it feels at first and then gradually opens up without turning into something overly dramatic.The production suits her voice really well too. If the rest of Visitor is in this kind of territory, I’m definitely interested in hearing the album.The Album is 10/10. I'd say very much in this territory although some tracks aren't as instant for me personally.Pure is absolutely stunning!
August 30Aug 30 Such a great song. Really hope this gets to #1 for a week after (hopefully) Dolly. Edited August 30Aug 30 by Envoirment
17 hours ago17 hr Enters USA TOP 50 on Spotify at 32 following her STUNNING VMAS performance & Climbs ahead of Rein Me In on UK spotify! Edited 17 hours ago17 hr by Mr. C. Joel
Create an account or sign in to comment