Posted July 19Jul 19 The title track is being teased on her social media platforms.https://www.instagram.com/reel/Da9QAQXsSsy/
July 19Jul 19 Ooh!I wonder if this will drop on Friday if they're teasing it already or if it'll just be pushed with the album.
July 25Jul 25 She's teasing the music video for this:I assume it's coming on Friday although there was a slight wait for the 'hate that i made you love me' video
July 28Jul 28 Ariana has just posted a teaser for 'petal':it says 31st July at the end, good that the video is dropping with the song on the same day this time
July 29Jul 29 She debuted this live on tour yesterday!!cannot wait to hear the studio version as it sounds really promising
July 31Jul 31 Author #1 on Apple Music's Today's Hits US playlist.#1 on Apple Music's Today's Hits UK playlist.#1 on Spotify's Today's Top Hits playlist.#15 on Spotify's Hot Hits UK playlist.
July 31Jul 31 Instantly added to Radio 1's A-ListI'm liking this but hope my feelings will be a bit stronger when the music video drops later
July 31Jul 31 looove how this video was choreographed <3 has helped the song click moredo not watch past 4 minutes if you're squeamish
July 31Jul 31 This probably needs to grow on me, but on first listen it's more interesting than 'Hate That...'. I like the musical switch-ups!
July 31Jul 31 I think it needs to grow on me, at the listening party I went to in San Diego it went down like a lead balloon and I kind of get it, but second play I feel like atleast me and my friend got it more. Strange choice for second singie when I stay, big feelings, like I do and never get over me all sound bigger.
July 31Jul 31 She really is in her horror era and we love to see it Gutted her roll in AHS is no more.
August 1Aug 1 I keep listening to this and am like why was this the next single? I don't understand out of all the songs on here this one made the most sense for a single or is she just choosing her faves as singles Edited August 1Aug 1 by Henessy Lake