Jump to content

Featured Replies

i dont think these numbers include the new video sales on itunes. So hopefully that would give it a massive boost, i bought it for example.

  • Replies 682
  • Views 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • smirnoff_ice
    smirnoff_ice

    I bought another 3 on my partners phone, I just held the phone to his face for Apple Pay 😇

  • ChrisJK
    ChrisJK

    You can't tell me these references are not intentional... 🤣

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    And this is how you find out you've been blocked by someone... 🥲

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, SmileyKylie said:

It was this week we needed the downloads not when the physicals come out. We only have ourselves to blame here. They gave us multiple versions at 59p and we didn't purchase.

Like I said, you'll see when the week comes around that I am right after all.

Although it's really their fault for not aligning them in the first place!

47 minutes ago, SmileyKylie said:

You are all too hung up about physicals...

9 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:

Like I said, you'll see when the week comes around...

You can't tell me these references are not intentional... 🤣

1 minute ago, SmileyKylie said:

So how many kylie fans are holding off downloading ? Must be a lot ..........

You’ll thank us in about a month!

4 minutes ago, SmileyKylie said:

So how many kylie fans are holding off downloading ? Must be a lot ..........

I'm a major Madonna fan and a decent Kylie fan, I bought 4 copies on itunes and the video. I know there are more remixes i can buy and also on amazon. So i am splitting it between this week and the CD week. Because i dont know the right answer.

Exactly. I think I counted 11 different versions you could buy on amazon and itunes. One or two this week wouldn't hurt lol

1 hour ago, smirnoff_ice said:

I'm a major Madonna fan and a decent Kylie fan, I bought 4 copies on itunes and the video. I know there are more remixes i can buy and also on amazon. So i am splitting it between this week and the CD week. Because i dont know the right answer.

Good way to do it I think.

Do we know sales? The bar for top 40 has been 9K at the absolute lowest recently, usually more than that, so unless everything else is down considerably I can’t see it considering it’s only been doing 700-1000 a day since the weekend. Unless it’s had a boost from somewhere, have SH got any more sales details?

Edited by No Sleeep

depends on the actual sales gaps etc

40th position has been 9k to 12k type weekly amounts. If it is a very quiet week, but i think it will just miss unless a downlaod comes out tomorrow which BMG would usually definitely do from their Kylie Store.... will Warner?

Edited by SmileyKylie

Think it’s gonna end up somewhere between 35-45, hopefully just scrapes top 40 though 🤞🏼

1 hour ago, Jessie Where said:

#25 today. I feel like it stands a decent chance of holding top 40?

I dont think it does unless sales pick up right now, i think the best result now is Top 50.

New competition to win a signed Love Sensation single when you buy the CD (no purchase necessary obviously!). I do think they know the week the physicals ship will be the peak week (like me and Jessie have been trying to hammer into everyone hithead) and they’ll try to maximise the sales that week instead.

Madonna - Boy Toy, Inc. UK
No image preview

Madonna UK

Official UK store of the legendary artist Madonna.
1 hour ago, No Sleeep said:

New competition to win a signed Love Sensation single when you buy the CD (no purchase necessary obviously!). I do think they know the week the physicals ship will be the peak week (like me and Jessie have been trying to hammer into everyone hithead) and they’ll try to maximise the sales that week instead.

Madonna - Boy Toy, Inc. UK
No image preview

Madonna UK

Official UK store of the legendary artist Madonna.

We all know that is going to be the biggest week. Lol. It's not brain science. Doesn't mean you have to save a few Downloads for then

12 minutes ago, SmileyKylie said:

We all know that is going to be the biggest week. Lol. It's not brain science. Doesn't mean you have to save a few Downloads for then

I would rather help it get a better peak in one big blowout week than two mediocre weeks where it may or may not scrape the top 40 thanks!

Just now, No Sleeep said:

I would rather help it get a better peak in one big blowout week than two mediocre weeks where it may or may not scrape the top 40 thanks!

I would rather a 5-6 week run

interesting the signed competition is only open until 11pm 13th August. Maybe thats the last date of the purchasing the limited edition CDs and something else is coming to buy or will they push through a few CD sales to give it a top 40 in week 1. i do think there is a lot more coming.....

Edited by SmileyKylie

17 minutes ago, No Sleeep said:

I would rather help it get a better peak in one big blowout week than two mediocre weeks where it may or may not scrape the top 40 thanks!

I would also pick the same as we know its not going to be a single that will stick around the charts for long.

45 minutes ago, SmileyKylie said:

I would rather a 5-6 week run

interesting the signed competition is only open until 11pm 13th August. Maybe thats the last date of the purchasing the limited edition CDs and something else is coming to buy or will they push through a few CD sales to give it a top 40 in week 1. i do think there is a lot more coming.....

Unfortunately that’s very unlikely. It was always going to be a #53-OUT-#26-OUT situation

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.