Jump to content

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, SmileyKylie said:

It needs about 9k for a top 40........ so 4 days about 1000 sales a day..... going to be close but they should be able to track it to a top 40 place now.

Uk Itunes

2,4, 49,56 a few trickle of buys coming through for the other versions of Love Sensation

I cant really see it been any higher than Top 50 at the very best but im still happy once it goes Top 75.

  • Replies 717
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • smirnoff_ice
    smirnoff_ice

    I bought another 3 on my partners phone, I just held the phone to his face for Apple Pay 😇

  • ChrisJK
    ChrisJK

    You can't tell me these references are not intentional... 🤣

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    And this is how you find out you've been blocked by someone... 🥲

Posted Images

There must be a reason why it is not being added to even some of the smaller playlists this week. Even Kylie team has not added it to her Spotify Playlists etc. That is highly strange so lets see

Its either tactical somehow, or something else is coming we don't know about or just got a certain strategy that has been paid for in advance etc

I hope it does well for her just because it's Kylie. I do think it is well below what she is capable of though and extremely forgettable.

Drops out Amazon Music trending chart.

I think it needs another download to secure a top 40 spot as 4000 sales in 4 days for a heavily downloaded position is a lot to try and do

They could release an instrumental or something and stick the radio edit on the end of it for extra streaming etc.

I thought the original CD listing for the singles said they would be in plastic covers and then got changed.

Someone contacted them and they confirmed that the CDs had changed to card sleeves and the track listing had been updated which indicates to me that they are not ready/not even started production yet so could see them appearing mid to late September rather than at the start.

I would think more physicals are on the way in addition though not sure about the 3 physicals rule, the CD counts as 1 or 3 variants ? I am guessing the later.

They are still building pre orders and then will make a batch I would think

27 minutes ago, SmileyKylie said:

I would think more physicals are on the way in addition though not sure about the 3 physicals rule, the CD counts as 1 or 3 variants ? I am guessing the later.

They are still building pre orders and then will make a batch I would think

The CDs count as 3 variants - the way around it is to officially discontinue them if they want to add another format.

They’ve restocked the US CD which was sold out on the Madonna site so guessing they are printing a ton.

Yep. i guess limited edition. Sell a load of Cheap CDs, discontinue and then add a Vinyl etc on sale (this won't be 1.99 though hahah)

Would be nice to get a 7” however not convinced we will - Warners didn’t do it for the lead with Sabrina (who probably would have shifted a ton on her name alone) or Denceteria.

Well there was reportly a 7" edit on the CD but that got changed so maybe it will appear.

i do feel there is more to come and am not defeatist yet.

34 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:

I did say we should've waited!

I think with the amount of downloads sold this week - the few we were holding back probably wouldn’t make much of difference.

40 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:

I did say we should've waited!

Cannot wait for September when it’s #1 in the first look and everyone’s kicking themselves… we told you so! lol

i kept most of my downloads for the physical September. I'll download for y'all. Loads of variants on itunes and amazon!

I mean i can understand waiting a few days until the new chart week, but holding back on a couple of 59p downloads for weeks and weeks isn't the necessary strategy.

If by then general public etc are still not invested and buying and streaming then ...........

Its all about getting the song outthere noticed etc. Some of the gaps higher up the charts are so big that a few kylie and madonna fans holding back are not going to cause an issue

Fans are just not invested it seems. YET

Edited by SmileyKylie

The music video is out to buy on iTunes if anybody wants to throw the song another sale.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.