Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 717
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • smirnoff_ice
    smirnoff_ice

    I bought another 3 on my partners phone, I just held the phone to his face for Apple Pay 😇

  • ChrisJK
    ChrisJK

    You can't tell me these references are not intentional... 🤣

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    And this is how you find out you've been blocked by someone... 🥲

Posted Images

I swear to god if Kylie fans stubbornness in refusing to download a solo Madonna song costs this a top 10 position… tearsmile

(we have no idea how many CDs they sold but I’m being very optimistic!)

Right, got all my downloads in earlier this evening from iTunes and Amazon (in addition to the 3x already purchased CDs) 💪

I'm intrigued to see exactly how many physicals were sold, I suspect as 3 were available across both fanbases it could've been a LOT. But we just have no way of knowing and it could land anywhere tomorrow!

1 hour ago, No Sleeep said:

I swear to god if Kylie fans stubbornness in refusing to download a solo Madonna song costs this a top 10 position… tearsmile

Hopefully the Madonna fans are supporting their fave and downloading her version - I’ve done my bit with 6 CDs and 5 downloads so 11 sales is more than enough.

 

24 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:

I'm intrigued to see exactly how many physicals were sold, I suspect as 3 were available across both fanbases it could've been a LOT. But we just have no way of knowing and it could land anywhere tomorrow!

Surely it’s got to be at least 10k - that’s ‘only’ 3,300 fans buying all 3 versions.

Kylie seems to shift 4-5k of her physical singles so I’m hoping with the multiple formats and low price point that they have sailed past 10k at a minimum.

1 minute ago, ___∆___ said:

Surely it’s got to be at least 10k - that’s ‘only’ 3,300 fans buying all 3 versions.

Kylie seems to shift 4-5k of her physical singles so I’m hoping with the multiple formats and low price point that they have sailed past 10k at a minimum.

10k would probably put it borderline top 10 or just outside. We can dream!

Nervously excited for tomorrow 😨

15 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:

Surely it’s got to be at least 10k - that’s ‘only’ 3,300 fans buying all 3 versions.

Kylie seems to shift 4-5k of her physical singles so I’m hoping with the multiple formats and low price point that they have sailed past 10k at a minimum.

If it is above 10k then we have a really good chance at top 10. Because like I said earlier they’ll have just under 8k without any physicals at all, and last week it only took 19.4k to go top 10. So in theory 11kish sales would do it, which is why I really wish a last minute campaign would’ve taken off. It might not be close at all, or it might be comfortably top 10, we won’t know until tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:

Maybe a bit above 8k with all the last minute download rallying, and also there's a couple in last week's top 10 heading for the ACR chop!

I hope so! Looking at recent weeks that 19k number was an anomaly and it’s usually been closer to 21-22k to make top 10, but hopefully it’s a very quiet week and they somehow have mammoth physical sales lol

I love this forum when Kylie has a release out, it goes into overdrive. Just seen all the posts re the sudden quick release of the CD single, the downloads... it's all so exciting. Fingers crossed for a high chart position tomorrow. The fact that they have rushed the CDs out last min suggests to me they think there is a real chance for a top 10 for both artists. Fingers crossed. 🤞

It's madness to think they didn't do this for Madonna and Sabrina Carpenter release though. ☠️ I think they thought Sabrina being on it would a sure fire big hit on it's own.

20 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

It's madness to think they didn't do this for Madonna and Sabrina Carpenter release though. ☠️ I think they thought Sabrina being on it would a sure fire big hit on it's own.

!!! it would be so easy for both Madonna and Kylie to get top 10s still if they would learn to co-ordinate releases to maximise sales in week 1. It’ll still collapse out of the charts in 2 weeks barring a Padam-sized miracle but having multiple physical formats and a music video in week 1 is the cheat code nobody seems to want to use!

Edited by No Sleeep

37 minutes ago, No Sleeep said:

!!! it would be so easy for both Madonna and Kylie to get top 10s still if they would learn to co-ordinate releases to maximise sales in week 1. It’ll still collapse out of the charts in 2 weeks barring a Padam-sized miracle but having multiple physical formats and a music video in week 1 is the cheat code nobody seems to want to use!

This - and they proved it worked with Tension, they threw it all out in week 1 - physicals, video, downloads and it went Top 20!

I forgot to post about this yesterday, but my gay cousin posted an IG story of him watching the solar eclipse, and the story had the Love Sensation remix. cheeseblock

I’m going to predict it lands at #13 with 18k, hoping to be wrong though

I think I bought all available versions on iTunes, Madonna only ones too obviously, plus the video, plus 3 on my partners account plus 3 CDs. That should be a lot of copies just from me!

Down from 54 to 101st out of 103 songs on Hits UK playlist on Amazon

Starts week 3,4 and 23 on UK Itunes

Lets hope it can keep picking up physical and download sales

4 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

This - and they proved it worked with Tension, they threw it all out in week 1 - physicals, video, downloads and it went Top 20!

Tension (the single) sold 4,690 CDs in the week it made the Top 20. That was with two versions, so assuming that was mostly fans buying both, she had around 2,345 people supporting the release physically.

Love Sensation has three versions, so if the same Kylie fans bought all of them, that would be 7,035 sales. That's before all the Madonna fans.

1 hour ago, MustBeTheMusic said:

Tension (the single) sold 4,690 CDs in the week it made the Top 20. That was with two versions, so assuming that was mostly fans buying both, she had around 2,345 people supporting the release physically.

Love Sensation has three versions, so if the same Kylie fans bought all of them, that would be 7,035 sales. That's before all the Madonna fans.

Love all the mathematical calculations 😂

Excited for the charts - it’s not often we have zero idea where something will land in the charts.

It looks as though they got all the CDs out too, my friend got a dispatch email at 9pm last night.

If it's top 10 I'll spontaneously combust, if it's top 20 I'll still take it, if it's not top 20 I'll probably be a bit disappointed but accept it for what it is regardless.

Just a reminder please no spoilers today - we all know SayHey will post the result well in advance of the official announcement however for once I want to not know and enjoy the charts and its reveal!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.