Jump to content

Featured Replies

Odd that it’s available everywhere still - surely 5k between both fanbases should be an easy sell out after several weeks from collectors alone.

  • Replies 682
  • Views 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • smirnoff_ice
    smirnoff_ice

    I bought another 3 on my partners phone, I just held the phone to his face for Apple Pay 😇

  • ChrisJK
    ChrisJK

    You can't tell me these references are not intentional... 🤣

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    And this is how you find out you've been blocked by someone... 🥲

Posted Images

Do we know it's defo 5k. The only thing I saw with 5k is on Rough Trade and that was 3 weeks after her store had them. I think they made a lot more as 5k world-wide would have been eaten up

Let's see on 16th

Recently Browsing 1