Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

Two new housemates going in on Friday after the eviction apparently.

  • Replies 916
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Calum said:

Two new housemates going in on Friday after the eviction apparently.

Hopefully it’s not Farida again!

1 hour ago, Calum said:

Two new housemates going in on Friday after the eviction apparently.

Maybe 2 Casa Amor bombshells - Cheyenne and Bayley?

I think we need a Casa Amor House of Love twist next week

Edited by Sami Hook Jama

In even more delightful news....Omar is shortening across the board to win.

To win;

13/10 Philip Regan
9/4 Rochelle Rackham
7/1 Omar El Mayer
14/1 Frankie Taber
18/1 Samuel Keen
20/1 Rob Stirzekr
22/1 Yasmin
25/1 Harry Symonds
40/1 Lynx Noumey
40/1 Pauline Adeyemo
40/1 Rhianna Collins
66/1 Johanne Cade

  • Author
57 minutes ago, Henessy Lake said:

Both better be female. Can't have any more mediocre men in there.

Dunno if it’s trolling or not but one apparently mid 40s guy called Keith lmao

18 minutes ago, Calum said:

Dunno if it’s trolling or not but one apparently mid 40s guy called Keith lmao

Yaway beins, it’s Keith Fit here and today I’m going in the Big Brother house for the House of Sports (see if you can work out the reference)

Edited by Sami Hook Jama

House of nothing better mean no eviction, unless it's Rochelle.

I feel terrible for Johanne and the treatment she is receiving.

2 hours ago, Jαsє said:

In even more delightful news....Omar is shortening across the board to win.

To win;

13/10 Philip Regan
9/4 Rochelle Rackham
7/1 Omar El Mayer
14/1 Frankie Taber
18/1 Samuel Keen
20/1 Rob Stirzekr
22/1 Yasmin
25/1 Harry Symonds
40/1 Lynx Noumey
40/1 Pauline Adeyemo
40/1 Rhianna Collins
66/1 Johanne Cade

I try not to kill myself

I know I keep harping on but the way they have treated johanne and favoured Rochelle is actually kind of insane.

It's annoying the one time we have a good cast and they lose it all on this nasty vicious manipulative old hag who is "mother".

3 hours ago, Calum said:

Dunno if it’s trolling or not but one apparently mid 40s guy called Keith lmao

That was a joke it was Keith miller from Eastenders in the 00s lmfao

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Liаm said:

That was a joke it was Keith miller from Eastenders in the 00s lmfao

😭🤣

1 minute ago, Jαsє said:

Omar as low as 9/2 to win. Excuse me but what the f***ing hell is going on here.kimwoodburngif

There's no way people can watch him on TV and think you know what I am entertained AND he seems like a nice guy.

A fake eviction is a must (for once). 🤦‍♂️Johanne can't leave this soon!

Save Rochelle folks!! The nations sweetheart needs to stay to humble Pauline especially!

7 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

Save Rochelle folks!! The nations sweetheart needs to stay to humble Pauline especially!

Johanne needs to stay to humble everyone else. kink

Tiffany and Rochelle have much more potential for good TV I think than Tiffany and Johanne who I feel would get on?! (Although they’re similar so they could clash).

I honestly wish anyone else was up! Pauline did well to escape it and Omar picked up some surprise noms. Here’s hoping the new arrivals are female too (and 40+!)

  • Author
2 hours ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

Save Rochelle folks!! The nations sweetheart needs to stay to humble Pauline especially!

The nation’s sweetheart tearsmile

Create an account or sign in to comment