Jump to content

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

I can see Omar being nominated, maybe even Rob?! I don’t see Yasmin going soon I think she’s actually popular with the public and she’s the kind of the housemate who does well personality wise she’s not a wallflower but not necessarily in the drama?! Idk I see Yasmin lasting the majority of the series.

Ive seen a lot of polarising comments a out her sadly.

Teja and Trish were both winner worthy imo but thay never happened , I doubt it cod happen with Yasmin.

No matter your opinion 25+ years and not one single black female winning or even really coming close to is insane and shows such mysoginoir imo.

  • Replies 912
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

I honestly don’t know how people can’t see that she’s actually antagonised around 90% of the time and she reacts to things being done to her.

Mind YOU Rochelle is the biggest antagoniser in that house .

21 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

The edit being her getting called an old hag, 80 year old, 85 year old, evil, being told she looks like shit. All the insults were Johannes words and Rochelle only retaliated. Even tonight the situation

with the bed that was done to her?!

She’s had a rough ride for sure and I don’t think any edit can hide this I really don’t. It’s on par with what Kim Woodburn went through how you guys can compare her to Helen Is crazy to me?! 😆

See what we NOT gonna do is rewrite history . With the exception of there last big blow up in the task room Rochelle instigated and lit the fire with the rest of her and Johannes clashes. Whether that would be screaming and swearing at her or misconstruing a conversation then spreading it incorrectly around the house . Johanne would THEN react to Rochelle’s behaviour and yes she might of went below the belt at times with her insults but don’t poke the bear and expect to not get a reaction !

Edited by troylovesmusic

No wonder Johanne isolated herself and blew up, the entire time she faced microaggressions and biases but why is Rochelle an “icon” a “queen” “nations sweetheart” for ableism, constant snipes and digs, slagging everyone off, yet Johanne is villainised for snapping back or being assertive? Like it’s a tv show like who you like, but the biases are clear and the micro aggressions this series are insane, it’s even more clear when a white woman who has a similarly big polarising personality is getting off scot free, with high odds to win, the black woman gets booed and evicted early.

This is a big reason why I just can’t f*** with the show or reality tv in general like I used to. Every single year black women who speak up or have my form of a personality being being amiable enough are villainised. Johanne, Daze, Trish, Feyisola, Teja, even Noky to an extent. I get that Johanne, Trish and to an extent Feyisola were big polarising personalities, but Daze and Teja were just opinionated and mature. I’m completely sick of it and sick of giving the show chances to always, always end up exactly the same. And we’ll have a vile top 2 of Rochelle and Omar at this rate lmfao. Even the days of a big personality woman of colour coming top 3 like Gina, Makosi or Deana feel completely out of reach these days,

The large majority of the UK is just racist towards black women and I don't see that ever changing. A horrid country idc.

Surprise surprise the lovely endearing Rochelle has had a huge row with both new housemates.

I kind of hope she stoops to a new ultimate low so the public can finally wake up.

3 hours ago, Jack said:

Surprise surprise the lovely endearing Rochelle has had a huge row with both new housemates.

I kind of hope she stoops to a new ultimate low so the public can finally wake up.

The kind, caring and truthful Rochelle Rackham.

I’m honestly so 50/50 on how I think Rochelle will do. In a head to head situation we could pile on the other person regardless of who it is but then I also feel she does have a strong evict chance. I half see her having the fate Nikki did and she’ll go if there’s ever a whole house vote to evict (BUT I think in this series if there was a whole house vote they’d do what they did in 10 and change it to save).

Yeah, I've gone right off Frankie recently. Omar is rancid too.

To win;

15/8 Philip Regan

9/4 Rochelle Rackham

6/1 Omar El Mayer

12/1 Catrin Richards

12/1 Lucinda Twinks Burnett

16/1 Frankie Taber

22/1 Rob Stirzekr

22/1 Samuel Keen

25/1 Yasmin

33/1 Harry Symonds

35/1 Lynx Noumey

40/1 Pauline Adeyemo

40/1 Rhianna Collins

I would say I don't understand why Yasmin isn't higher but we all know why.

Still absolutely BAFFLED how Omar is up so high.

Why are the new housemates up high like what we've barely met them!

Also Samuel who we never see above Yasmin who is one of the more fun housemates? And Omar being third is just baffling. These odds are terrible.

Not Rochelle saying the witch is dead only for an actual witch to enter the show lol

Omar is actually vile.

So happy Yasmin stood up to him and good for Twinks holding her own.

I'm really really confused what's going on with the British public this series - Philip, Omar and Rochelle are the faves to win and they're all so nasty??? Do we enjoy rewarding horrid behaviour?? I really hope something changes quickly and one of them is gone v soon.

Also I know we only have seen a small clip lol but Twinks gives me Ali and if they all continue to gang up on her I hope it goes the same way.

Create an account or sign in to comment