Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

Who was the pterodactyl in the crowd screeching every 2 minutes??

Someone who loved the sound of their own voice.

No-one's fave back to being fave to win:

Rochelle 7/4

Twinks 9/4

Philip 6/1

Yasmin 8/1

Omar 11/1

Frankie 14/1

Rob 18/1

Harry 33/1

Catrin 33/1

Lynx 40/1

Sam 40/1

Rhianna 50/1

Edited by ElectroBoy

Now someone else has said it I do feel like Frankie coming out to the house could swing votes in his favour (and may be his plan?!).

Rochelle would legit be one of the best winners across any series for me if not the best I’m sorry (it’s half why I don’t see it happening as my favourites never win…) Ali is one of the rare times my favourite from who was in the final won but even then Lily was my overall favourite! Before that (from the ones I watched) it may have been Sophie from 10!

9 hours ago, Henessy Lake said:

I think Rob is gonna be too annoying for the public to get the votes for that

I was thinking that, Rob seems a great guy but he would do my head in living with him with his singing and all.

Bless Rob. His singing would be a lot to live with but the whole house seem to agree that he’s generally harmless. I think he’s probably like the equivalent of Lily perhaps in the sense that living with them you might go a bit mad but they are genuinely unassuming and pretty sweet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.