Jump to content

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, Sacred3 said:

Whenever I have spoken to non-Dannii fans, the songs most people can name are only:

This is it
Love and kisses

All I wanna do

I begin to wonder

Put the needle on it
'The trance song she had' / who do you love now


Never heard the other singles ever mentioned.

For those unfamiliar with her, I more often than not get "I can't name any" sad

  • Replies 98
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SmileyKylie
    SmileyKylie

    22 on Big Top 40

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    Do it! So much goodness to discover. They so deserved to be more than a one hit wonder in the UK.

  • BOOBA GRANDE
    BOOBA GRANDE

    215,927 streams! Gaining well. Not too much, but it's already more streams than the whole latest Rogue Traders' album released in June has 🤪

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Jessie Where said:

For those unfamiliar with her, I more often than not get "I can't name any" sad

Me too.

This has jumped up to 130k streams on Spotify - was it out on some playlists?

1 hour ago, iain said:

This has jumped up to 130k streams on Spotify - was it out on some playlists?

From what I can see it’s on New Dance Pop (451k followers) and Obsessed (239k) but I imagine it’s been on there since release.

^^ Actually more view than I was expecting when I clicked on it, only 3.4k but still.

  • Author

The single seems to have done quite well compared to the last few. I did not expect the big views on both Spotify and Youtube. Nice to see it at number 1 on Dannii's Spotify. I would like to see the remixes drop soon + a live performance of this Dannii and Natalie.

  • Author

Hope the remixes spring it up a little more

215,927 streams! Gaining well. Not too much, but it's already more streams than the whole latest Rogue Traders' album released in June has 🤪

9 hours ago, BOOBA GRANDE said:

215,927 streams! Gaining well. Not too much, but it's already more streams than the whole latest Rogue Traders' album released in June has 🤪

How does it compare to danniis last couple of singles?

1 hour ago, Padamic_Tension said:

How does it compare to danniis last couple of singles?

It’s a smash compared to anything she’s released in recent years.

It’s actually doing decently considering zero promo, no streaming support, no remixes (yet!) or anything more than a social media push on release day.

While that's good I would have preferred if we could be the one to have been the most successful of the recent releases.

9 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

It’s a smash compared to anything she’s released in recent years.

It’s actually doing decently considering zero promo, no streaming support, no remixes (yet!) or anything more than a social media push on release day.

Actually Thinking About Us quietly gained 913K streams and We Could Be the One gained 843K streams, so there's still a way to go to reach those!

But I'm quite sure this one will overtake and sail to at least 1M quite easily, which is great. Hopefully it will be a little incentive to work on more!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.