Jump to content

Featured Replies

Oooooh, it's back cheer This is a lot of fun to watch and been fortunate enough to be a part of it too!

Good luck all happy

  • Replies 234
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A*Teens could do Super Trouper but ABBA could never do Upside Down x

  • I’ll say it now then because it doesn’t really spoil anything else, but every artist this season must be European (geographically). No Canadians, no Americans, no Australians. So hopefully that allows

  • Should’ve left the announcement that the Am*ricans are not welcome until Sunday to cause more chaos ✨

Posted Images

On 10/09/2026 at 04:59, Spiceboy said:

Waiting for A-Teens* to be submitted and win the contest now!

The fact that A*Teens were one of my two top acts to submit and I guess I should think about a counter plan because of this reveal now. 🫠

5 hours ago, Paddington James said:

My shortlist of artists I want to send keeps growing.

I’m actually quiet undecided on who I’d like to send.

Mind too… and they are all American or Canadian 🤭😂

On 09/09/2026 at 03:18, Bror said:

At least they're still in the EU...

Exactly. They still sell their tickets in euros.

@Calum I'm getting my thinking cap on, do we submit just the one act or a few for consideration? 🫡

Just now, Spiceboy said:

@Calum I'm getting my thinking cap on, do we submit just the one act or a few for consideration? 🫡

We're all submitted A*Teens aren't we? 🤣

2 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

We're all submitted A*Teens aren't we? 🤣

Brexit.gif

Where do you apply for the judges panel because we just CANNOT be having deadlock every week again kink lol

3 minutes ago, Viper* said:

Where do you apply for the judges panel because we just CANNOT be having deadlock every week again kink lol

I missed all bar the last week of the last one... what is this judges thing???

2 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

I missed all bar the last week of the last one... what is this judges thing???

The judges were there for the lives to decide who out of the Bottom 2 would stay/ be eliminated.

But last year, all bar 1 show went to deadlock.

1 minute ago, ElectroBoy said:

The judges were there for the lives to decide who out of the Bottom 2 would stay/ be eliminated.

But last year, all bar 1 show went to deadlock.

You’re welcome kink

2 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

The judges were there for the lives to decide who out of the Bottom 2 would stay/ be eliminated.

But last year, all bar 1 show went to deadlock.

Amazing! I don't remember that for the first one!? Looks like Calum just made it bigger and better!

There were judges in the first season of Pop Factor live shows. Not as many deadlocks too.

Edited by AllStarBySmashMouth

Just now, AllStarBySmashMouth said:

There were judges in the first season of Pop Factor live shows. Not as many deadlocks too.

Oh... my memory is clearly shite 🤭 (no news there)

2 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

Amazing! I don't remember that for the first one!? Looks like Calum just made it bigger and better!

The pop factor was basically the reason I went from part time BJ lurker to full time whore, so yeah youve got Calum to thank (blame) for that kink

3 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:

The pop factor was basically the reason I went from part time BJ lurker to full time whore, so yeah youve got Calum to thank (blame) for that kink

@Calum !!!!

image.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.