Jump to content

Pick 1 (again) this round 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Your least overrated

    • 5,6,7,8
    • Tragedy
      0
    • Better the devil you know
      0
    • Stomp
    • Chain reaction
    • Story of a heart

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 15/09/26 at 21:59

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

image.gif

Steps • Their ultimate overrated single

07. Love’s got a hold on my heart

06. TBA

05. TBA
04. TBA

03. TBA

02. TBA

01. TBA

• Vote for the song that is the least overrated to you out of these 6 songs happy

• The song(s) with the most votes will leave.

• This round ends coming Tuesday (I will use a timeslot).

• Keep it friendly and fun happy

Edited by Lee_his_cheeks

  • Replies 48
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 777666jason
    777666jason

    The beauty of an opinion everyones got 1 but @Lee_J11 and @Spiceboy are always wrong 🤭

  • Not to start on this again... But don't you mean MOST votes will leave? I've gone 5,6,7,8 again...

  • Sorry I can’t stop laughing! 🤣

Posted Images

  • Author

Sorry if it brought some confusion the first round but I decided that you can..

Vote for the song you think is the least overrated out of these (again)!

image.gif

Edited by Lee_his_cheeks

  • Author

This round we see their #2 smasha Love’s got a hold on my heart leave first with a majority of the votes! So not an overrated song to us.

This round I’m going for Stomp. Yes, other songs deserve to be their second #1 song more, but that doesn’t mean it’s overrated. Lovely campy disco song if you ask me ❤️

Edited by Lee_his_cheeks

Out of all the songs in this poll, Stomp is the only one that also featured in the ‘most underrated’ poll. And it even finished in 3rd place 😂

So on that basis, the 3rd most underrated Steps single cannot also be considered overrated. So I’ve gone with Stomp!

Edited by Lee_J11

7 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:

Out of all the songs in this poll, Stomp is the only one that also featured in the ‘most underrated’ poll. And it even finished in 3rd place 😂

So on that basis, the 3rd most underrated Steps single cannot also be considered overrated. So I’ve gone with Stomp!

5678 appeared in underrated as well 🤭

  • Author

They can both be vers?

5 minutes ago, 777666jason said:

5678 appeared in underrated as well 🤭

Oop kink

Clueless voters what can I say 🤣 (and it did finish lower than Stomp!)

So we are voting for the one we think is NOT overrated - which LGAHOMH isssss!? 🙈

2 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

So we are voting for the one we think is NOT overrated - which LGAHOMH isssss!? 🙈

Keep up dear how many did you have 🤭

5 minutes ago, 777666jason said:

Keep up dear how many did you have 🤭

None today… yet!

I’m just delirious from getting my BEST time at park run today!!! 😍 🏃‍♂️

2 hours ago, Lee_his_cheeks said:

• The song(s) with the least votes will leave.

Not to start on this again... But don't you mean MOST votes will leave?

I've gone 5,6,7,8 again...

I'm going for Stomp too for this round, it's a great song which get's too much slack for being their only other #1 (which is criminal in itself), it's a great song and it goes OFF when performed live!

1 hour ago, ChrisJK said:

Not to start on this again... But don't you mean MOST votes will leave?

I've gone 5,6,7,8 again...

You go gurl sort em put 👏

  • Author
4 hours ago, ChrisJK said:

Not to start on this again... But don't you mean MOST votes will leave?

I've gone 5,6,7,8 again...

Pffff, you are correct lulu I’m dealing with some things so my brain is a bit foggy.

And..I’m going back to school with @Spiceboy!

Edited by Lee_his_cheeks

1 hour ago, Lee_his_cheeks said:

Pffff, you are correct lulu I’m dealing with some things so my brain is a bit foggy.

And..I’m going back to school with @Spiceboy!

Dont do that could be chaos 😬

1 hour ago, Lee_his_cheeks said:

Pffff, you are correct lulu I’m dealing with some things so my brain is a bit foggy.

And..I’m going back to school with @Spiceboy!

Fun times ahead! cheeseblock

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.