Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

EFFIURHBDFJSNCAPA_tanvzh copy.png


Rock Music
SS26

Card Declined
Camera
2007

I’m Afraid

Yeah

Wink Wink

Persona

Magic Metal Montana

No One Lasts Forever featuring David Cronenberg

I Keep On Thinking Bout You Every Single Day and Night
Playboy Bunny
If You Take Away the Music Then What Has She Got?

Charli has a ridiculously dense, iconic and delicious back catalogue to dive into, so this is the beginning of a little rate series to discover our absolute favourites. Rate all the Music Fashion Film tracks in this thread from 0 to 10. You may give one 11, unless it is Rock Music. We also don't accept -1 in XCX World x


Deadline: October 11th 2026


image.png

Edited by blacksquare

  • Replies 8
  • Views 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 Rock Music
10 SS26

08 Card Declined
10 Camera
08 2007

11 I’m Afraid

09 Yeah

07 Wink Wink

08 Persona

09 Magic Metal Montana

09 No One Lasts Forever featuring David Cronenberg

  • Author
35 minutes ago, pavi said:

10 Rock Music
10 SS26

08 Card Declined
10 Camera
08 2007

11 I’m Afraid

09 Yeah

07 Wink Wink

08 Persona

09 Magic Metal Montana

09 No One Lasts Forever featuring David Cronenberg


Girlie, if you're not watching Untucked, you're only getting half the story!

I will listen to these and edit my rate later x

02 Rock music

11 SS26

09 Cared Declined

09 Camera

08 2007

08 im afraid

07 yeah

10 wink wink

08 Persona

07 magic metal Montana

10 No one last forever

  • Author

07 Rock Music
10 SS26

08 Card Declined
11 Camera
08 2007

09 I’m Afraid

09 Yeah

08 Wink Wink

08 Persona

10 Magic Metal Montana

10 No One Lasts Forever featuring David Cronenberg

07 I Keep On Thinking Bout You Every Single Day and Night
10 Playboy Bunny
10 If You Take Away the Music Then What Has She Got?


d0231caf068bea14b18dd05e5b6430b8e4678b7e

10 Rock Music
10 SS26

8 Card Declined
10 Camera
9 2007

8 I’m Afraid

9 Yeah

10 Wink Wink

10 Persona

9 Magic Metal Montana

11 No One Lasts Forever featuring David Cronenberg

9 I Keep On Thinking Bout You Every Single Day and Night
8 Playboy Bunny
6 If You Take Away the Music Then What Has She Got?

07 Rock Music

06 SS26

08 Card Declined

11 Camera

07 2007

08 I'm Afraid

07 Yeah

07 Wink Wink

08 Persona

07 Magic Metal Montana

08 No One Lasts Forever (feat. David Cronenberg)

07.0 Rock Music
05.0 SS26

09.0 Card Declined
09.5 Camera
09.0 2007

05.0 I’m Afraid

08.0 Yeah

08.0 Wink Wink

07.0 Persona

07.5 Magic Metal Montana

07.5 No One Lasts Forever featuring David Cronenberg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.