September 13Sep 13 Author Juranabaijan finished 24th in semi-final 1 with 41 points.Our next two are Lotunia and Yehesi.
September 13Sep 13 Tried to stay awake for my result but on holiday an hour ahead and I simply need to sleep hahaI’m sure I will be extending my DNQ streak anyhoo 🫡 Edited September 13Sep 13 by elgornio
September 13Sep 13 Congrats Noche finally escaping the DNQ streak! I initially thought it was quite a bold decision to punt on another male K-Pop act but after seeing multiple people saying it's one of the best K-Pop songs of all time that did make it seem a little less doomed hehePeople were too busy buying Nina Chuba's sticker packs and sports socks to vote for ha sang :'(
September 13Sep 13 Gonna have to go to bed now but 2 of my top 10 have been eliminated, will catch up later
September 13Sep 13 Author Yehesi finished 24th in semi-final 2 with 40 points.You've been waiting for a while but now it's time to go to Ennea and Republique d'Áskorza.
September 13Sep 13 Author Republique d'Áskorza finished 23rd in semi-final 1 with 42 points.One is through, the other finished in 23rd in semi-final 2. Which is which? Thelonia vs Mothertopia, now.
September 13Sep 13 1 minute ago, Herbs said:Oooh that's an interesting one - I think I had both of these down to possibly NQwhere is angry emoji i dont wanna cry
September 13Sep 13 Well Mothertopia take over from Lotunia as the country who are most in need of a #justice campaign at least, rooting for you for next month x
Create an account or sign in to comment