Jump to content

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

Didn’t stop Basmati from rising from the ashes last week to claim a place in the next round.

It also difficult when I think only around half (ish) of the votes have been cast

See now I’m confused. Multiple people in the female boot camp thread have commented on Robyn being in trouble / how sad it would be for her to get eliminated. But I say the same thing and it’s being commented on?

  • Replies 990
  • Views 34.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Calum said:

Y’all wanted a quiet life this season with no battles though xx

I was expecting mini-cull

But happy if there’s not 🤣

2 hours ago, Calum said:

Things will start speeding up, I promise 👀 x

Who said I wanted to go faster? kink

3 more rounds - things will get interesting for the artists with smaller catalogues

1 hour ago, Calum said:

Y’all wanted a quiet life this season with no battles though xx

Oh I was under the impression there’d still be a mass culling round - just not a head-to-head format. o Well I’m pleased we don’t have one this season. lol Now I get why we have more category voting rounds this season lol.

9 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:

I mean a few double elims wouldn’t have gone amiss kink

I'm sure there will be when it gets to the lives!

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Scene said:

Oh I was under the impression there’d still be a mass culling round - just not a head-to-head format. o Well I’m pleased we don’t have one this season. lol Now I get why we have more category voting rounds this season lol.

image.gif

22 hours ago, Herbs said:

Don’t we all know that Robyn is winning the Gamu round?!!!

Justice for Tove Lo

I don't know... Nothing is beating Boom, boom boom if that gets submitted for me such an epic song!

Plus I wonder how many participants will play tactically and try avoid such a big threat getting back into the contest at that stage of the game?

Ps no, Tove Lo can stay where she belongs, in the dirt. 🤭

22 hours ago, ElectroBoy said:

Didn’t stop Basmati from rising from the ashes last week to claim a place in the next round.

It also difficult when I think only around half (ish) of the votes have been cast

Basmati, honestly I love this place sometimes. 😂 clap

6 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

Ps no, Tove Lo can stay where she belongs, in the dirt. 🤭

Well she is certainly renowned for that kink

IMG_9311.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 3