September 28Sep 28 24 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:Fingers crossed it isn't ballads Rooting for ballads
September 28Sep 28 I think the groups was, sadly, a foregone conclusion this round 😩 but glad to see many of the above through with great songs.
September 28Sep 28 1 minute ago, Lee_J11 said:The crowds will SURELY erupt when Vengaboys sneak through by one point xoidk, I think the Venga bus may have crashed off a cliff
September 28Sep 28 Author The final group safe and through to the next round...is...which means, sadly, Vengaboys have been eliminated from the competition!
September 28Sep 28 Shame to lose them though... the groups got even less interesting - they're also one of the few actual POP acts in the groups too.But saying that - I did put them last as it was an awful cover Edited September 28Sep 28 by ElectroBoy
Create an account or sign in to comment