Monday at 18:011 day 24 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:Fingers crossed it isn't ballads Rooting for ballads
Monday at 18:041 day Author First up tonight, it's the GROUPS...Through to the next round are...and...
Monday at 18:161 day Just now, Calum said:Tumbleweed for the groupsHa I was thinking the same thing 🤣
Monday at 18:181 day I think the groups was, sadly, a foregone conclusion this round 😩 but glad to see many of the above through with great songs.
Monday at 18:191 day 1 minute ago, Lee_J11 said:The crowds will SURELY erupt when Vengaboys sneak through by one point xoidk, I think the Venga bus may have crashed off a cliff
Monday at 18:201 day Author The final group safe and through to the next round...is...which means, sadly, Vengaboys have been eliminated from the competition!
Monday at 18:211 day Shame to lose them though... the groups got even less interesting - they're also one of the few actual POP acts in the groups too.But saying that - I did put them last as it was an awful cover Edited Monday at 18:231 day by ElectroBoy
Create an account or sign in to comment