Jump to content

Featured Replies

Sam makes no promises about not using more collab bops in future rounds cheeseblock Latch could do very well...

  • Replies 727
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Just now, -Jay- said:

Sam makes no promises about not using more collab bops in future rounds cheeseblock Latch could do very well...

Praying they use I’m Ready (to leave the competition) kink

Just now, Lee_J11 said:

Calvin through twice :cheese

Praying they use I’m Ready (to leave the competition) kink

I think Writing's On The Wall would be more appropriate D

  • Author

The next trio safe and through to the next round...

are...

RooseveltArtistCard.png

and...

SamFenderArtistCard.png

and...

LewisCapaldiArtistCard.png

Just now, Mangø said:

I think Writing's On The Wall would be more appropriate D

Too Good at Goodbyes?

Is that a Sam Song

  • Author

The final solo male artist safe and through to the next round...

is...

DamienRiceArtistCard.png

which means, unfortunately, Mackenzy Mackay has been eliminated from the competition.

MackenzyMackayArtistCard.png

I need a piss now.

7 minutes ago, -Jay- said:

Vengaboys definitely a loss for the groups in terms of providing some variety and, well, actual pop for the Pop Factor x ... but the choice of entry was sadly a misfire.

I don't really see how the groups are much less varied than the solo categories? Ok there are a few 80s new wave acts but aside from those the rest seem pretty distinct to me!

Just now, Calum said:

I need a piss now.

Dermot would never during a live show melb

damien rice through yassss but hopefully better than this round's entry oops x

The Mackenzy song was not bad this round (it did remind me a bit of A1 X J1 but considerably less annoying) but not surprised at it sending him out. I have no concept of if he has any other songs that would have had any better of a chance being as I had never heard of him at all until this started x

  • Author

And now...

Before the ladies discover their fate...

It's time to announce the THEME for the next round...

Round3Theme.png

3 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

Dermot would never during a live show melb

That’s what adult diapers are for.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.