September 16Sep 16 Author 2016Mollie King - Back To YouSigala (feat. Imani Williams & DJ Fresh) – Say You Do2017Sigala & Ella Eyre - Came Here For Love2018Paloma Faith – Til’ I’m DoneTroye Sivan & Ariana Grande - Dance to ThisYears & Years - All For You2019Foals - The Runner2020HRVY & Matoma - Good VibesMelanie C - Who I AmSteps - What the Future HoldsVamps - Married in Vegas2021HRVY - 2 Days 1 NightRegard, Troye Sivan & Tate McCrae - YouSwedish House Maffia & The Weekend - Moth to a FlameYears & Years & Galantis - Sweet Talker2022Chase and Status (feat Clementine Douglas) - Mixed EmotionsJax Jones & MNEK - Where Did You Go?Tom Grennan - All These Nights2023Conan Gray - Never Ending SongDannii Minogue - We Could Be the OneJessie Ware - PearlsPurple Disco Machine, Duke Dumont & Nothing but Thieves - Something On My Mind2024Becky Hill & Sonny Fodera - Never Be AloneConan Gray - Lonely DancersNero - Blame YouTom Grennan - Higher2025DJ HEARTSTRING - Last Time Under Purple SkiesSissal - HallucinationRose Gray - LotusTom Grennan - Boys Don’t Cry Edited September 16Sep 16 by ElectroBoy
September 16Sep 16 Author 1 minute ago, danG said:this is an AQ!I checked most of the songs - must've missed that one!Have edited! Edited September 16Sep 16 by ElectroBoy
September 16Sep 16 Author Just now, Scene said:FYI I edited my post to add 1 to 2022 and 2 to 2025.Thanks for saying - i will add all the noms to the second post at some point. But yeah - if anyone edits, or adds to anything if you could shout its good to keep a track :)
September 16Sep 16 2024Billie Eilish - WILDFLOWERJane Remover - Magic I Want ULucy Bedroque - How To Pretend Edited September 16Sep 16 by maggotsforbrains
September 16Sep 16 8 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:2024Magdalena Bay - Cry for Methis one's an autoqualifier as it finished in last year's top 40please check the OP people
September 16Sep 16 14 minutes ago, danG said:this one's an autoqualifier as it finished in last year's top 40please check the OP people💀💀💀 oops
September 17Sep 17 Doing some 2016 ones now so I don't forget before it starts. 2016 - Little Mix / Sean Paul - HairShakira - Try EverythingAdele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
September 17Sep 17 Author 24 minutes ago, Viper* said:Doing some 2016 ones now so I don't forget before it starts.2016 -Little Mix / Sean Paul - HairShakira - Try EverythingAdele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)That Adele song has already been nommed. So feel free to nom something else. I'm going to add all the current noms to the 2nd post at some point today, so should make things easier.
September 17Sep 17 Author On 15/09/2026 at 21:56, Scene said:2018Jorja Smith - Blue Lights.Just to say, this is on the AQ list for 2016, so if you wanted to nom another track - go for it
September 17Sep 17 Author All the noms are now in the 2nd post, I think there was just 1 song moved to a different year (The Box), as it was nominated/ with the 2019 songs previously. If anything is missed, just shout
September 17Sep 17 I think we can let The Box in with 2020 as the parent album was released December 2019 and it didn't get pushed as a single until early 2020?
September 17Sep 17 43 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:All the noms are now in the 2nd post, I think there was just 1 song moved to a different year (The Box), as it was nominated/ with the 2019 songs previously.If anything is missed, just shoutif we're classing Good Days as a 2021 song (it dropped Christmas Day 2020) and Kill Bill as 2023 (it dropped early December 2022) I think we can class The Box as 2020 given all the aforementioned tracks peaked in their listed years despite dropping right at the end of the year prior
September 17Sep 17 Author 6 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:if we're classing Good Days as a 2021 song (it dropped Christmas Day 2020) and Kill Bill as 2023 (it dropped early December 2022) I think we can class The Box as 2020 given all the aforementioned tracks peaked in their listed years despite dropping right at the end of the year priorYes sir x
September 17Sep 17 2 hours ago, ElectroBoy said:Just to say, this is on the AQ list for 2016, so if you wanted to nom another track - go for itOk I'll have a think.
September 18Sep 18 Can't believe Halsey - You Should Be Sad isnt an AQ. Also it sounds like it heavily influenced Dasha - Austin stylistically and melodically. Edited September 18Sep 18 by TheSnake
September 18Sep 18 2016Imany – Don't Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix)MK & Becky Hill - Piece Of MePorter Robinson & Madeon – ShelterNominations for 2016 close Sunday at 7pm
Create an account or sign in to comment