Monday at 17:542 days I'm surprised something as dated as this is doing so well in 2026. Sounds like something from Bruno Mars' debut album,It's a catchy enough throwback tune but good grief it's SO slushy...
Tuesday at 20:151 day I admittedly don’t mind this but he definitely should’ve named the song Babydoll I Need
Tuesday at 20:221 day I feel like it’s his TikTok fanbase and other celebrities rallying behind this that are making this happen. It’s very very MoR and definitely is only doing well in a world that Man I Need exists in. It’s okay but I’m hoping this doesn’t become the next Ordinary/Rein Me In and spend yonks around the top
Tuesday at 20:321 day I like this when I hear it but I couldn't hum it as I only ever seem to think of Dominic Fike's track instead!
Tuesday at 22:261 day 27 minutes ago, Herbs said:Is he going to rival Becky Hill for most successful Voice Uk contestant?He has a long way to go, he may well end up a OHW (in the chart at least, he has lots of songs with decent streams tbf).
Tuesday at 22:281 day 4 minutes ago, Mangø said:I must be a really basic bitch because I quite like this!Well, I didn't want to say anything
18 hours ago18 hr 9 hours ago, WhoOdyssey said:He has a long way to go, he may well end up a OHW (in the chart at least, he has lots of songs with decent streams tbf).Here's Your Perfect was a minor international hit for him back in 2021 (#106 on the Global Excl. US chart with big peaks in a bunch of South-East Asian countries - #1 in Indonesia and #2 in Philippines and Malaysia) but Babydoll's his first big hit elsewhere
Create an account or sign in to comment