Jump to content

Which of these two songs is your LEAST favourite? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote for your 2 Least Favourite Tracks

    • Angel of My Dreams
      0
    • IT girl
    • FUFN
    • Plastic Box
    • Midnight Cowboy
      0
    • Fantasy
      0
    • Unconditional
    • Self Saboteur
    • Lip Service
    • Headache
    • Before You Break My Heart
    • Silent Disco

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 20/09/26 at 16:00

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

F5313458-7011-482D-BBF7-56BCD269BFC3.jpeg

Lets celebrate 1 Year of this phenomenal album! A mainstay in my playlist. One of my favourite debuts of all time and my album of the Decade, so far.

All you have to do is vote for your least favourite track until we eventually find common ground and our winner!

First round will be a double elim.

Original album only. We’ll revisit at some point with Encore.

--

RESULTS

13. Natural at Disaster [Tie-Break: 9 Votes]

14. Glitch [8 Votes]

We say goodbye to 'Natural at Disaster' and 'Glitch' in the first round. NAD seems to be quite marmite amongst the fans. Some question the clunkiness of the lyrics but others appreciate how grand, epic and big it all feels, whilst delivering such a cutting message. I love it and didn't expect it to go so soon! I thought it'd be an easy top 10 victory for it.

Now we move on to the song that received the most votes in the main poll as we lose... 'Glitch'. I can only assume 8 of you got confused and thought it was "Vote for your favourite"? Because that's the only explanation as to why this top 3 track is the first out!? You're all tasteless and I'm surprised I have cancelled the entire poll! This song deserves so, so, SO much more! GIVE ME MY TINASHE REMIX!

  • Replies 18
  • Views 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Another round of me voting 'Headache' and 'Before You Break My Heart' then I guess.

My poor baby 'Glitch'. YOU WILL BE AVENGED!

This is insanely hard though coz I love and listen to everything so much still.

HOW DO I CHOOSE TWO SONGS NOW?!

It's gotta be 'Before You Break My Heart' and maybe 'Self Saboteur' or 'Silent Disco' maybe?!

But literally everything here is a 10/10 now 😭😭😭

  • Author
11 minutes ago, Juranamo said:

HOW DO I CHOOSE TWO SONGS NOW?!

It's gotta be 'Before You Break My Heart' and maybe 'Self Saboteur' or 'Silent Disco' maybe?!

But literally everything here is a 10/10 now 😭😭😭

There’s a right and wrong answer here btw. The right answer being NONE OF THEM!!!!!

IMG_1014.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jessie Where said:

Ummmm, Lip Service and Self Saboteur.

You might want to click vote for your votes to be counted. 🙊

I mean, personally I'm happy for you to not vote for them (especially 'Lip Service', but it will also make me feel less guilty about my 'Self Saboteur' vote), but feels like you should have them counted haha 🙈🙈🙈

18 minutes ago, Juranamo said:

You might want to click vote for your votes to be counted. 🙊

I mean, personally I'm happy for you to not vote for them (especially 'Lip Service', but it will also make me feel less guilty about my 'Self Saboteur' vote), but feels like you should have them counted haha 🙈🙈🙈

Ugh, thanks!

It's been a long week 🥴

  • Author

These results… are you all PURPOSEFULLY attacking me or something?!??!

6 minutes ago, Tafty said:

These results… are you all PURPOSEFULLY attacking me or something?!??!

Have to admit I didn't quite expect one of the current front runners 😱

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS GONNA GET ANY MORE VOTES, OKAY? 😭😭😭

  • Author
1 hour ago, Juranamo said:

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS GONNA GET ANY MORE VOTES, OKAY? 😭😭😭

IMG_5619.gif

18 hours ago, Juranamo said:

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS GONNA GET ANY MORE VOTES, OKAY? 😭😭😭

image.gif

Silent Disco (I'm just never that keen on ballads) and Headache.

FUFN getting 3 votes already is a serve.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.