September 19Sep 19 24 minutes ago, 777666jason said:Sam smith had loads of different vinyl variants and it didnt help them thoughdifference is Miley strikes me as being more likely to have actual demand for the vinyl variants compared to Sam/Ellie - either way, I'm hoping beabadoobee might be clear to get the #1 album given how low sales are atm
September 19Sep 19 2 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:difference is Miley strikes me as being more likely to have actual demand for the vinyl variants compared to Sam/Ellie - either way, I'm hoping beabadoobee might be clear to get the #1 album given how low sales are atmYeah but for more demand you need more hype this project has come out of nowhere only a select few artists can get away with that nowadays and miley isnt one
September 19Sep 19 "Wrecking my balls, Miley" as KSI rapped on one of his hits. She certainly is now in trying to get more hits from her new album I'm sad for her. Edited September 19Sep 19 by TheSnake
September 19Sep 19 Also hoping Carly Rae Jepsen's new album manages a top 40 place - haven't listened to it in full yet but already really like what I've heard so far and "Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor" is one of my favourite songs of the year
September 19Sep 19 7 minutes ago, Envoirment said:Also hoping Carly Rae Jepsen's new album manages a top 40 place - haven't listened to it in full yet but already really like what I've heard so far and "Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor" is one of my favourite songs of the year I'm hoping she might be on for top 20 if the last one could in a stronger climate. It's hard to gauge though, even I'm low-key barely interested this era
September 19Sep 19 I hope to be proven wrong but I don't think two weeks is enough time for Miley to hype up strong sales.
September 20Sep 20 here hoping for a "Can't Hold Us" reset, but apparently the streaming number is declining. :(
September 20Sep 20 OCC launched an “Official UK RnB Chart” on friday, Lauren might be referring to this as the Radio 1Xtra chart if it’s used but that’s what it’ll be.
September 20Sep 20 3 minutes ago, Jay79x said:OCC launched an “Official UK RnB Chart” on friday, Lauren might be referring to this as the Radio 1Xtra chart if it’s used but that’s what it’ll be.It'll get confusing if they do that though, especially when 1Xtra already broadcasts the UK Afrobeats chart on a Sunday
September 20Sep 20 3 minutes ago, Jay79x said:OCC launched an “Official UK RnB Chart” on friday, Lauren might be referring to this as the Radio 1Xtra chart if it’s used but that’s what it’ll be.'No Scrubs' #1 on that? Edited September 20Sep 20 by TheSnake
September 20Sep 20 2 minutes ago, TheSnake said:'No Scrubs' #1 on that?What part of No Scrubs is from the UK? 😉
September 20Sep 20 Just now, lewistgreen said:What part of No Scrubs is from the UK? 😉I thought it was UK based sales of all R&B sorry.
September 20Sep 20 1 minute ago, TheSnake said:I thought it was UK based sales of all R&B sorry.No worries, that's this chart! No Scrubs is #3 there.
September 20Sep 20 10 hours ago, CowTzy said:here hoping for a "Can't Hold Us" reset, but apparently the streaming number is declining. :(I always thought Thrift Shop was his biggest hit. Edited September 20Sep 20 by IdentFan101
Create an account or sign in to comment