September 23Sep 23 In the Kiss song the rock looks like meat, so I still believe Meat Loaf would be a valid answer for one point.
September 23Sep 23 Author Just now, DaTilt said:In the Kiss song the rock looks like meat, so I still believe Meat Loaf would be a valid answer for one point.But to get one point, you have to get the correct artist, not any artist that vaguely fits - sorry! Edited September 23Sep 23 by Mangø
September 23Sep 23 Just now, Mangø said:But to get one point, you have to get the correct artist - sorry!However, I believe both answers are possible with that image. You requested the same for my quiz.
September 23Sep 23 20 minutes ago, Scene said:Oops I think I put the Girls Aloud one for most guessed.Me too, damn I am livid, there goes my potential perfect score! 😭
September 23Sep 23 Author Just now, DaTilt said:However, I believe both answers are possible with that image. You requested the same for my quiz.My quiz and your quiz are different with different sets of rules though. My images contain both artist and image and you have to at least get one of them correct to get points! Otherwise you can get lots of other artists from some of the other images unless you can think of a valid Meat Loaf song that fits that image?
September 23Sep 23 19 minutes ago, PeteFromLeeds said:How on Earth did anyone get that?!The penguins suggested the South Pole so I went from there and as a big fan of Beautiful South I tried it... the bowling pins were a perfect 10 strike... ta dah!
September 23Sep 23 9 minutes ago, Chez Wombat said:Witchcraft there too x(I mean the penguins could've in theory been bowling for soup x I also considered Coldplay but couldn't find a song that fit)I used my bitchy (sorry I mean witchy) powers for that one. 🤭
September 23Sep 23 Author 19.I can see why Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush was a popular incorrect answer for this one. But unfortunately there's no bush and she's not running up any hills (or indeed making a deal with God).She is a young woman though, also known as a maiden, and she's seemingly made of iron… yes, the answer I'm looking for here is Run To The Hills by Iron Maiden!2 points: spiceboy, dandy*, Lee_J11, jimwatts, gooddelta, rio309, donnahjaneymack, Roba., Dobbo, awardinary, gasman449, Jade, Chez Wombat, TheSnake, PeteFromLeeds, Julian_, Adele0 points: paulgilb (Hollies – Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress); Scene (idk); Riser (Amy Winehouse – Back To Black); chrissmith276, DaTilt, Jay79x, Henessy Lake (Kate Bush – Running Up That Hill); nine¾ (Madonna – Frozen)20.And finally we have… another of my favourite images. I actually thought this would be the most correctly guessed but not quite.So the image shows lots of birds dancing in pairs but the poor robin is dancing on her own And that makes our last answer Dancing On My Own by Robyn.2 points: spiceboy, dandy*, Lee_J11, jimwatts, gooddelta, rio309, donnahjaneymack, Roba., Dobbo, awardinary, gasman449, Jade, paulgilb, Chez Wombat, TheSnake, Scene, PeteFromLeeds, Julian_, chrissmith276, Adele, DaTilt, Henessy Lake0 points: Riser (Shakatak – Night Birds); Jay79x (Michael Jackson – Rockin’ Robin); nine¾ (The Tweets – The Birdie Song)Bonus points coming next!
September 23Sep 23 26 minutes ago, Jay79x said:DaTilt.... how did u not get Sound Of The Underground....I had The Jam song in my mind when first seeing the image, and I still believe it is not completely absurd.
September 23Sep 23 The Iron Maiden one took me FOREVER, I was hooked on Kate Bush for ages both running up that hill and wuthering heights because of the scenery but was not happy there was nothing for "bush" so keep thinking and focused on what she was made of.... leading to Iron Maiden!
September 23Sep 23 Omg didn’t even think of Iron Maiden!Tbh I don’t really know what I was thinking on that one lol.
September 23Sep 23 2 minutes ago, DaTilt said:I had The Jam song in my mind when first seeing the image, and I still believe it is not completely absurd.I suppose they could be jamming - not sure about the midnight bit though
September 23Sep 23 Whatever I think will be the most guessed in these quizzes never is so I knew it wouldn't be a full house for sound of the underground. Wouldn't have thought fields of gold would be the one though! (My next shout was dancing on my own)
September 23Sep 23 Just now, Dobbo said:Whatever I think will be the most guessed in these quizzes never is so I knew it wouldn't be a full house for sound of the underground. Wouldn't have thought fields of gold would be the one though! (My next shout was dancing on my own)So it's YOUR fault then for going for it!?!? 🤬😂
September 23Sep 23 Just now, nine¾ said:I recognised Robyn, but with all the birds around, I thought it was Birdie SongI didn't even notice they were all birds lol just saw the robin on it's own and went ah-ha!
Create an account or sign in to comment