September 27Sep 27 Just now, maggotsforbrains said:fresh sounding start to the chart then...Isnt this normally the freshest section 😅
September 27Sep 27 Triple Taylor and double Adéla to be top 10 please! Edited September 27Sep 27 by Envoirment
September 27Sep 27 1 minute ago, 777666jason said:Isnt this normally the freshest section 😅...is there anywhere on the chart that tends to be that fresh these days?
September 27Sep 27 Just now, maggotsforbrains said:...is there anywhere on the chart that tends to be that fresh these days? Sales only maybe 😅Be her looking likely to leave before texas then
September 27Sep 27 would be week 525 on chart for Mr. Brightside but only its 14th in the top 40 should it hold until Friday
September 27Sep 27 Mt Brightside has never occupied number 35 before . For the record - Mr Brightside's favourite chart position - number 92 ( 18 times )
September 27Sep 27 Does this feel really tiresome to anyone else? I don't think it's Radio 1's fault at all that the charts aren't budging but hearing the same stuff EVERY Sunday and then again on Friday too is just... meh
September 27Sep 27 Obviously Mr Brightside is a classic which I loved back in the day, but at this point I wouldn't care if I never heard it again
Create an account or sign in to comment