Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 344
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JosephStyles said:

23 Tame Impala - Loser

(although Katie said Malcolm Todd - Earrings so who knows)

you mean Lauren !!

Kevin off to ACR next week I'm guessing, nice to see him bag another big hit with this

1 minute ago, mrpopquiz said:

you mean Lauren !!

I do, my brain doesn't work on Sundays lol

I'm thinking Pure has gone up a bit, unless its one of the casualties to drop out of the 40, but I can't see other new entries emerging.

Official Homegrown Albums Chart

10 Wasia Project - Nocturne

9 Palace - Ox

8 Corella - A Beautiful World to Lose

7 Harry Styles - Dance No More (from Kiss All the Time. Disco, Occasionally.)

1 minute ago, Mart!n said:

I'm thinking Pure has gone up a bit, unless its one of the casualties to drop out of the 40, but I can't see other new entries emerging.

Pure probably fell out - it always does much worse on the mids than on Friday

Dance No More, I love you very much, but what is the actual point of playing this chart

Just now, lewistgreen said:

Wasia Project are literally a Radio 1 artist, why not play them instead??

YES PLAY VOGUE

Is the new chart just here to showcase harry styles even more , if so what was the point 😅

Official Homegrown Albums Chart

6 The Cheap Thrills - Keep Cheap

5 Echo & the Bunnymen - Apples for Isaac

4 Roger Taylor - Violence Insane in a Beautiful World

3 Olivia Dean - The Art of Loving

2 SIENNA SPIRO - The Visitor (from Visitor)

Genuinely who is making these decisions

Create an account or sign in to comment