Yesterday at 16:501 day 1 minute ago, JosephStyles said:I'd be surprised - Charli won't have the same physical-buying fanbase as Kylie. It should keep it top 40, and a new peak too, I'd expect.Maybe even a VMA boost after tonight? 🙏(Depending if she even performs it)
Yesterday at 16:501 day Just now, 777666jason said:Is this a sign only 1 Adela song will be top 10 then 😪unless SexOnTheBeat has had a sudden (deserved) surge into the top ten or something then unfortunately yes
Yesterday at 16:511 day I prefer Nicole Kidman, she could have had a good chance of getting the #1 this week if Taylor wasn't releasing anything this week. "sigh"
Yesterday at 16:521 day 2 minutes ago, 777666jason said:Bloodstream should do a mashup with Eds bloodstream might improve itThe only thing that would possibly improve it is being an instrumental.
Yesterday at 16:531 day 3 minutes ago, madollar said:We need the 7” of Danceteria as an EMERGENCY!!!They pushed back the 7" of "Love Sensation" until mid-October, so I hardly see they already have begun the production of them. And, in case they have, I can see them to be shipped later this year at the latest to be honest.
Yesterday at 16:581 day 6 minutes ago, Mart!n said:I prefer Nicole Kidman, she could have had a good chance of getting the #1 this week if Taylor wasn't releasing anything this week. "sigh"Sienna is still way ahead but hopefully in a few weeks it'll keep climbing.
Yesterday at 17:001 day Just now, 777666jason said:Wait how is hugel above man i need 😮HugeL gets much more in pure sales than Man I Need and it has a greater ratio of premium streams, meaning ACR impacts it slightly less
Yesterday at 17:011 day 1 minute ago, DanielCarey said:I keep forgetting that the Sunday first look is now a top 40They should have left it as a Top 20. Daft having a longer show dedicated to first look than the actual chart on Fridays.
Yesterday at 17:011 day 9 minutes ago, pop enthusiast said:Still nothing worth listening to listed so far.Then stop listening? Would love Sombr and Ashe to be top 10 on Friday but I guess Taylor will put paid to that
Yesterday at 17:021 day This is going the wrong way... hopefully jumps back inside the top 10 by the end of the week.
Yesterday at 17:021 day Just now, Mangø said:Then stop listening? I'm not listening to it, just browsing this thread while listening happily to another radio station.
Create an account or sign in to comment