September 27Sep 27 1 minute ago, Stephen Emmett said:The top three are likely to be new entries from Swift.
September 27Sep 27 I think Ella Langley has had Sam Fender effect. All the talk about it being a record breaking number 1 and the ensuing articles where people have said they've never heard it has prompted a surge
September 27Sep 27 1 minute ago, Paramore said:I think Ella Langley has had Sam Fender effect. All the talk about it being a record breaking number 1 and the ensuing articles where people have said they've never heard it has prompted a surgeYep, Langley's chart record breaking stats are in America - but Choosin' Texas IS Rein Me In of the Billboard Hot 100.
September 27Sep 27 Just now, DanielCarey said:@Stephen Emmett after calling the TSwift top 3 a few minutes ago:You know you're too funny at times @DanielCarey
September 27Sep 27 Just now, Mart!n said:Nearly had a Top 10 of female acts, apart from Jamie Miller Jamie, this is your call to transition! 🏳️⚧️
September 27Sep 27 Cleveland really is as bad as people are saying it is. Poor Cleveland. Boston gets Boston. Texas gets Choosin Texas. They get this1 minute ago, madollar said:This song is a genuine embarrassmentHe likes what he likes, what he likes and he likes me...Ivor Novello right there Edited September 27Sep 27 by Paramore
September 27Sep 27 2 minutes ago, DanielCarey said:Jamie, this is your call to transition! 🏳️⚧️i mean he's bi so we call this a gay friendly top 10 ladies and gentlemen!
September 27Sep 27 I'd prefer Cleveland! not to chart come Friday out of the four songs if I'm honest but not sure I see it going that way. Patient Zero definitely my fave so glad it was the single picked!
September 27Sep 27 1 minute ago, Paramore said:Cleveland really is as bad as people are saying it is. Poor Cleveland. Boston gets Boston. Texas gets Choosin Texas. They get thisBoston is also atrocious. no clue why the also horrendous Babylon is threatening to overtake Pink Clouding
September 27Sep 27 I don't know if it's just that Actually Romantic, CANCELLED!, Wood and Eldest Daughter desensitised me to Taylor making awful music but Cleveland! isn't THAT bad in comparison Edited September 27Sep 27 by maggotsforbrains
Create an account or sign in to comment