September 22Sep 22 Probably The "Encore" version of TLOAS or sth Edited September 22Sep 22 by Sour Candy
September 22Sep 22 Author 3 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:Probably The "Encore" version of TLOAS or sthUnlikely she's explicitly said multiple times TLOAS has no more songs Other than that it could be anythingTS13, DebutTV, Rep vault track, Debutation, something eras tour related, something related to the VMAs theres so many different easter eggs going around atm
September 22Sep 22 Author Its a new single dispatched date of October 13th Edited September 22Sep 22 by 777666jason
September 22Sep 22 For a deluxe of The Life of a Showgirl? Or related to her debut's 20th anniversary? Excited to hear it and hope Taylor does good numbers to get to #1 easily next week.
September 22Sep 22 Author The different variants are similar to the 3 I knew it i knew you variants so could be along those lines
September 22Sep 22 1 minute ago, Envoirment said:For a deluxe of The Life of a Showgirl? Or related to her debut's 20th anniversary? Excited to hear it and hope Taylor does good numbers to get to #1 easily next week.she should comfortably get at least one week at #1 - The Fate of Ophelia's day one numbers alone would likely have been enough to beat the current #1 numbers(TFoO debuted with 132,501 units - dividing that by the total weekly UK Spotify streams and multiplying it by its Friday UK Spotify streams gives 33,674 units)
September 22Sep 22 The fact that she has made this announcement without any teaser (a preview of the track). Wow! 😮I'm perched to see the route she will go this time. Edited September 22Sep 22 by Juan Carlos
September 22Sep 22 will say I am slightly concerned given the last time she dropped a single around the same time as the VMAs was Look What You Made Me Do but hopefully it'll be good (it can't be worse than some of the Showgirl album tracks - CANCELLED! and Actually Romantic are BAD)
September 22Sep 22 Author Wait shes guaranteed at least 1 award at the VMAs shes dropping the video at the VMAs isnt she
September 22Sep 22 12 minutes ago, Envoirment said:For a deluxe of The Life of a Showgirl? Or related to her debut's 20th anniversary?A reliable source dropped the words "deluxe" some days ago, hinting that something was going to be announced soon, but they didn't clarify nor specify whether this was meant to be for The Life of a Showgirl or the 20th anniversary of her self-titled album.Many of her fans believe it may be for any of these projects, so let's see, I guess. 🤷🏽♂️
September 22Sep 22 I still think it's TLOAS related and hopefully it's better that 90% of that or whatever that Toy Story track was Edited September 22Sep 22 by Sour Candy
September 22Sep 22 I heard it might be a song from the movie Verity, but I don't know how reliable that is.
Tuesday at 22:155 days I genuinely thought this was a countdown that would amount to nothing so colour me excited!!
Tuesday at 22:345 days It also might be a song for an upcoming Law and Order episode. I keep reading a lot of different theories.
Tuesday at 23:005 days Author It would definitely be a her thing to do everyones expecting DebutTV, RepTV and TS13 and she drops a random movie / tv soundtrack The build up doesnt even seem as huge as the Toy story track either Either way its probably going to smash friday cant come soon enough And I think its li ked to something at the VMAs