Saturday at 13:563 days Author Just now, maggotsforbrains said:...drop dead debuted with 919k UK Spotify streams though?Ah yeah forgot that as it had one of the biggest day 2 drops ever (no shade as I love that song)
Sunday at 21:021 day Author So apparently the video was filmed back in March and shes been sitting on it since then Edited Sunday at 21:411 day by 777666jason
Yesterday at 01:361 day The music video was premiered at the VMAs and it's actually good. I liked the tension, the twist and how it developed through the end.
Yesterday at 02:031 day Music video available exclusively on Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. You can watch it here.
Yesterday at 02:091 day Its a good music video. Really like the story in it. Not on YT again, everyone else does even if it don't count to streaming.
Yesterday at 05:081 day I don't get why she doesn't put the videos on YouTube. No one besides her fans will watch it on platforms that are not used for watching stuff.
Yesterday at 06:001 day Author 51 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:I don't get why she doesn't put the videos on YouTube. No one besides her fans will watch it on platforms that are not used for watching stuff.It will be on youtube in a couple of days probably, it because youtube streams no longer count towards the billboard chart since the start of the year
Yesterday at 10:191 day Author That video is cinema , she is just so freaking creative she needs to write and direct an actual film at this point 😮
Yesterday at 10:471 day YT streams count for other countries though so unless its a dig at billboard...fair Edited yesterday at 10:481 day by Henessy Lake
Yesterday at 10:581 day Author Not really the point, wouldnt any artist want every single sale to count to maximise their chart positions i know I certainly would if I was a musician Edited yesterday at 12:051 day by 777666jason
Yesterday at 17:321 day currently #1 in the midweek chart with 19,844 units - Cleveland! is at #2 (13,361) and Babylon is #3 (12,349)