Jump to content

Featured Replies

Yes yes yes. Annoyingly around the time I have weddings and similar stuff but think I’ll try for Brum or London dates

  • Replies 26
  • Views 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Is anyone actually bothered about a Hear'Say reunion? I don't understand where the audience is for this? However, if it works for them, great! They have a couple of strong singles ('The Way To Your L

  • Hear'Say really missed a trick by not drafting in Sabrina Washington as a replacement for Myleene.

  • Song 4 Lovers on the setlist pls (and the radio edit on Spotify).

Posted Images

Song 4 Lovers on the setlist pls (and the radio edit on Spotify).

100%

Actually I dont know if I’ve said this before but I was supposed to see Liberty X live during their Song 4 Lovers era

They were the headline act at my uni May ball (their wiki picture has been a pic from this for donkeys years). I adored Song 4 Lovers and couldn’t wait to see them do it live

they came on and sang/mimed ‘Night To Remember’. During the song some twats decided it would be cool to let of a smoke bomb (you could literally see nothing).

Liberty X were taken off stage and never re-appaeared….once the area was clear again, Chesney Hawkes did a longer set instead…

So yes to seeing 5 piece Liberty X doing Song 4 Lovers, Holding On For You, Just A Little and so on

  • Author
1 minute ago, Herbs said:

100%

Actually I dont know if I’ve said this before but I was supposed to see Liberty X live during their Song 4 Lovers era

They were the headline act at my uni May ball (their wiki picture has been a pic from this for donkeys years). I adored Song 4 Lovers and couldn’t wait to see them do it live

they came on and sang/mimed ‘Night To Remember’. During the song some twats decided it would be cool to let of a smoke bomb (you could literally see nothing).

Liberty X were taken off stage and never re-appaeared….once the area was clear again, Chesney Hawkes did a longer set instead…

So yes to seeing 5 piece Liberty X doing Song 4 Lovers, Holding On For You, Just A Little and so on

Oh goodness @Herbs what absolute bellends, uni crowds are the worst aren't they? I had something similar happen the first time I saw The Saturdays, they played our uni's Christmas ball in 2009, and some idiot threw a bottle that hit Mollie just as they opened their set. She was off stage for a couple of songs but came back on during "Forever Is Over" and Una as I recall gave the crowd a short Irish mother talking to and no more bottles were thrown 🤣 Rochelle also went ballistic on Twitter afterwards. Two years later almost to the very day I saw them at Wembley Arena on their own tour so it all worked out in the end! And yes "Song 4 Lovers" underrated banger 👍🏻

Remembering when Song 4 Lovers unexpectedly made the top 5 but also then stayed in the top 10 for a few weeks!

1 hour ago, gooddelta said:

Song 4 Lovers on the setlist pls (and the radio edit on Spotify).

YES PLZ!

My absolute fave song by them!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.