Monday at 20:142 days Author 🥇 1st. Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know107.5 Points (Average: 9.77)UK Chart Run: 5-{2}-2-3-6-15-24-31-40-62->10Biggest BJ FAN: @Jessie Where @Mangø @pippa (11)Biggest BJ HATER: @Lee_J11 (7.5)With 3 11s and no score below 7.5, Better The Devil You Know reigns supreme as Buzzjack’s favourite original cover version! Released as the first single from her 3rd studio album, the Stock Aitken and Waterman produced song peaked at #2 in the UK in 1990.So congratulations Queen Kylie, you are our winner!
Monday at 20:192 days 2 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:🥇 1st. Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You KnowBiggest BJ HATER: @Lee_J11 (7.5)Hating on one of the greatest pop songs of all time? I'm disappointed in you There couldn't have been a more deserving winner tbh
Monday at 20:262 days Author Tbf I don’t hate it whatesoever. I just barely know / listen to it because the Steps version is the original to me 😂
Monday at 20:332 days 7 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:Tbf I don’t hate it whatesoever. I just barely know / listen to it because the Steps version is the original to me 😂That's insane to me
Monday at 20:352 days Wait wait wait ive just realise I did this spectacularly wrong I thought we were scoring the steps covers 😅
Monday at 20:362 days Just now, Lee_J11 said:I can’t help being a twink A five foot one aging twink, to use the description recently quoted
Monday at 20:382 days Author 2 minutes ago, 777666jason said:Wait wait wait ive just realise I did this spectacularly wrongI thought we were scoring the steps covers 😅@Spiceboy come collect your man ffs 🤦🏼♂️
Monday at 20:382 days Deserved winner! 🏆 Tbh I despise the Steps version, although strangely the two occasions I've seen them live I've actually enjoyed it.
Monday at 20:392 days Author 2 minutes ago, Mangø said:A five foot one aging twink, to use the description recently quoted I’ll begrudgingly accept the aging comment, but 5’1 is taking the piss somewhat 😂
Monday at 20:402 days 1 minute ago, Lee_J11 said:@Spiceboy come collect your man ffs 🤦🏼♂️i did wonder why he said i hated steps 😅😅
Monday at 20:502 days Author 8 minutes ago, 777666jason said:i did wonder why he said i hated steps 😅😅I mean I didn’t make streaming playlists and fish out YouTube videos of the Bee Gees and Elaine Paige for no good reason!
Monday at 20:532 days 2 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:I mean I didn’t make streaming playlists and fish out YouTube videos of the Bee Gees and Elaine Paige for no good reason!In my defense there was lots of words and it was pretty late when I did it 😅
Yesterday at 00:311 day 3 hours ago, Lee_J11 said:I’ll begrudgingly accept the aging comment, but 5’1 is taking the piss somewhat 😂In my defence, I have been misquoted by @Mangø I said 5'2
Yesterday at 00:321 day 4 hours ago, Lee_J11 said:HATER: @Lee_J11The most accurate thing i've ever read on this forum Edited yesterday at 00:321 day by Viper*
Yesterday at 10:141 day Author 9 hours ago, Viper* said:The most accurate thing i've ever read on this forum Well now that’s just plain rude 💅🏽