Yesterday at 20:141 day Author 🥇 1st. Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know107.5 Points (Average: 9.77)UK Chart Run: 5-{2}-2-3-6-15-24-31-40-62->10Biggest BJ FAN: @Jessie Where @Mangø @pippa (11)Biggest BJ HATER: @Lee_J11 (7.5)With 3 11s and no score below 7.5, Better The Devil You Know reigns supreme as Buzzjack’s favourite original cover version! Released as the first single from her 3rd studio album, the Stock Aitken and Waterman produced song peaked at #2 in the UK in 1990.So congratulations Queen Kylie, you are our winner!
Yesterday at 20:191 day 2 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:🥇 1st. Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You KnowBiggest BJ HATER: @Lee_J11 (7.5)Hating on one of the greatest pop songs of all time? I'm disappointed in you There couldn't have been a more deserving winner tbh
Yesterday at 20:261 day Author Tbf I don’t hate it whatesoever. I just barely know / listen to it because the Steps version is the original to me 😂
Yesterday at 20:331 day 7 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:Tbf I don’t hate it whatesoever. I just barely know / listen to it because the Steps version is the original to me 😂That's insane to me
Yesterday at 20:351 day Wait wait wait ive just realise I did this spectacularly wrong I thought we were scoring the steps covers 😅
Yesterday at 20:361 day Just now, Lee_J11 said:I can’t help being a twink A five foot one aging twink, to use the description recently quoted
Yesterday at 20:381 day Author 2 minutes ago, 777666jason said:Wait wait wait ive just realise I did this spectacularly wrongI thought we were scoring the steps covers 😅@Spiceboy come collect your man ffs 🤦🏼♂️
Yesterday at 20:381 day Deserved winner! 🏆 Tbh I despise the Steps version, although strangely the two occasions I've seen them live I've actually enjoyed it.
Yesterday at 20:391 day Author 2 minutes ago, Mangø said:A five foot one aging twink, to use the description recently quoted I’ll begrudgingly accept the aging comment, but 5’1 is taking the piss somewhat 😂
Yesterday at 20:401 day 1 minute ago, Lee_J11 said:@Spiceboy come collect your man ffs 🤦🏼♂️i did wonder why he said i hated steps 😅😅
Yesterday at 20:501 day Author 8 minutes ago, 777666jason said:i did wonder why he said i hated steps 😅😅I mean I didn’t make streaming playlists and fish out YouTube videos of the Bee Gees and Elaine Paige for no good reason!
Yesterday at 20:531 day 2 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:I mean I didn’t make streaming playlists and fish out YouTube videos of the Bee Gees and Elaine Paige for no good reason!In my defense there was lots of words and it was pretty late when I did it 😅
22 hours ago22 hr 3 hours ago, Lee_J11 said:I’ll begrudgingly accept the aging comment, but 5’1 is taking the piss somewhat 😂In my defence, I have been misquoted by @Mangø I said 5'2
21 hours ago21 hr 4 hours ago, Lee_J11 said:HATER: @Lee_J11The most accurate thing i've ever read on this forum Edited 21 hours ago21 hr by Viper*
12 hours ago12 hr Author 9 hours ago, Viper* said:The most accurate thing i've ever read on this forum Well now that’s just plain rude 💅🏽