Jump to content

Featured Replies

Still climbing on iTunes after over 24 hours. Up to 6!

I’m monitoring it’s iTunes progression coz I highly doubt it’s gonna make a dent on streaming and will likely be falling away at some point today, so chances of it actually doing anything are slim to none.

So I will be monitoring and celebrating these 50 sales to get to 6, thank yew very muchly.

  • Replies 24
  • Views 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Still climbing on iTunes after over 24 hours. Up to 6! I’m monitoring it’s iTunes progression coz I highly doubt it’s gonna make a dent on streaming and will likely be falling away at some point toda

  • maggotsforbrains
    maggotsforbrains

    he gave it two plays and introduced it with an interview with JADE on air yesterday!

  • Those at the BBC, LOVE her. She’s been highlighted prominently on their shows and radio stations all throughout the TSB era! LOVE this for her!

Posted Images

itunes is unfortunately its only strong platform. very irritating so hopefully it gets a boost on friday.

Yeah but tbh, it was always going to be. She could've given this a full roll out with a few days notice that she was doing the soundtrack song to 'Blue Planet 3' and it's "out on Friday!" and it still wouldn't have done a thing on streaming.

Also, I think we need to remember that this song was never intended for charts. It's purpose is purely to promote the show and any success that comes off from it from a commercial chart standpoint, is just a bonus.

--

Also... tomorrow, we have The Traitors, surelyyyyy we'll be getting this trailer before/after it too? Omg. 2 down 1 to go! I wish Perrie had something to do! lol

19 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

Greg James played it towards the end of his breakfast show today

he gave it two plays and introduced it with an interview with JADE on air yesterday!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.