Posted 12 hours ago12 hr https://play.spotify.com/track/77JHNAiiLsSDwgAJGiPqbySurprise release for Blue Planet III
11 hours ago11 hr NO WAYYYYYY!!!!!! She's honestly getting some HUGE gigs! Working with Hans Zimmer is insane! Edited 11 hours ago11 hr by Mr. C. Joel
11 hours ago11 hr I am blown away! JEEEEZUS!Hans has long since been one of my top 3 composers but I never thought something like this would be possible.Her vocals are just… wow. SING FOR ME JADE! SING! FOR! MEEEE!
10 hours ago10 hr Author RAYE & hans zimmer have a collab for Blue Planet and then have a song together for RAYE’s 2nd album… when he’s on the 2nd album 👀 Jokes aside this is amazing, she sounds phenomenal
10 hours ago10 hr Coming for the “Best Song Written For Visual Media” GRAMMY in 2028.But now I have an agenda for the Oscars properly in motion too.
10 hours ago10 hr Those at the BBC, LOVE her. She’s been highlighted prominently on their shows and radio stations all throughout the TSB era!LOVE this for her!
10 hours ago10 hr This is just a stunning phenomenal piece of music i can just see the visual being absolute cinema
9 hours ago9 hr 17 minutes ago, Tafty said:Those at the BBC, LOVE her. She’s been highlighted prominently on their shows and radio stations all throughout the TSB era!LOVE this for her!"JADE at the BBC" when?? Also I wonder if this song will be eligible for the Emmys. 👀
6 hours ago6 hr I'm not exactly rushing back to it. Her voice is stunning but not very impactful as a track unfortunately.
4 hours ago4 hr Love! Great choice of artist for Blue Planet as her vocals are very sea siren on this!
3 hours ago3 hr 2 hours ago, earthisturning said:I'm not exactly rushing back to it. Her voice is stunning but not very impactful as a track unfortunately.This, maybe it’ll grow. She sounds great and ethereal.
1 hour ago1 hr BBC have just unleashed the first look for the show with this playing!https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeKYMZRsvGm/I just KNOW JADE is gagged that David Attenborough is narrating over the top of one of her songs!
30 minutes ago30 min Yeah the full visual / Trailer is now on Youtube too!Blue Planet III First Look Trailer | Featuring JADE & Hans Zimmer | BBC EarthThey're really pushing the song so that's great!It's up to 12 on iTunes!! Edited 30 minutes ago30 min by Mr. C. Joel