Jump to content

'Light Years' survivor 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote for your least favourite

    • Spinning Around
      0
    • On a Night Like This
      0
    • So Now Goodbye
      0
    • Disco Down
      0
    • Loveboat
      0
    • Koocachoo
    • Your Disco Needs You
      0
    • Please Stay
      0
    • Butterfly
      0
    • Under the Influence of Love
    • I'm So High
    • Light Years
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 11
  • Views 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    'Bittersweet Goodbye' makes my toes curl 😖 I truly can't sit through it. Going with 'Koocachoo'

Kids probably went to early (even though I voted for it) but that is its pay back for having to listen to it at every single tour and live performance for the past 20+ years 🤣

‘Koocachoo’ for me this time.

Edited by ___∆___

Just realised rhat ‘Bittersweet Goodbye’ was the first to go drama

Absolutely love that song.

2 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:

Just realised rhat ‘Bittersweet Goodbye’ was the first to go drama

Absolutely love that song.

I was so disappointed it went first as it no way deserved it. like you i love the song.

  • Author

'Koocachoo'

'Kids' went too early, the live performances don't hold a candle to the studio version so it's not tainted it at all for me.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.