Tuesday at 16:431 day Kids probably went to early (even though I voted for it) but that is its pay back for having to listen to it at every single tour and live performance for the past 20+ years 🤣‘Koocachoo’ for me this time. Edited Tuesday at 16:541 day by ___∆___
Tuesday at 20:511 day Just realised rhat ‘Bittersweet Goodbye’ was the first to go Absolutely love that song.
Tuesday at 20:541 day 2 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:Just realised rhat ‘Bittersweet Goodbye’ was the first to go Absolutely love that song.I was so disappointed it went first as it no way deserved it. like you i love the song.
Tuesday at 22:561 day 'Bittersweet Goodbye' makes my toes curl 😖 I truly can't sit through it.Going with 'Koocachoo'
10 hours ago10 hr Author 'Koocachoo' 'Kids' went too early, the live performances don't hold a candle to the studio version so it's not tainted it at all for me.