Jump to content

What's your Least Favourite in this round? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. What's your Least Fave in this round?

    • Oasis - Who Feels Love?
    • Geri Halliwell - Scream If You Wanna Go Faster
    • Appleton - Fantasy
      0
    • Elvis Presley - Rubberneckin
    • Beyoncé - Naughty Girl
      0
    • Eminem - When I'm Gone
      0
    • Shakira Ft Wyclef Jean - Hips Don't Lie
      0
    • Timbaland Ft Keri Hilson & D.O.E. - The Way I Are
      0
    • Miley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

Originally recorded by Hank Snow 6 years prior, Elvis's version of '(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such As I' topped the singles chart here whilst missing out in America. Fast forward to.. again 2005 and it was one the songs selected for a re-release as part of Elvis's anniversary of his birth charted this time at 2.

10 Elvis Presley - (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such As I 12/32 votes

Vote Your Least Fave

  • Replies 3
  • Views 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lee_J11
    Lee_J11

    Oasis. Geri is obviously iconic and I quite enjoy Rubberneckin

  • gooddelta
    gooddelta

    Staying with Oasis, I don't mind Geri or Rubberneckin' either, even if it was an attempt to recreate the success of A Little Less Conversation. 'Stop, look and listen baby, that's my philosophy!'

  • Author

I don't mind 'Rubberneckin' and like 'Scream...' so it's back to my wasted Miley vote, though that Oasis song isn't up to much either and would likely be my next pick.

Staying with Oasis, I don't mind Geri or Rubberneckin' either, even if it was an attempt to recreate the success of A Little Less Conversation. 'Stop, look and listen baby, that's my philosophy!'

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.