January 18, 200917 yr This song is so lovely, it's on par with "The Boy Does Nothing" with me at the moment. :wub:
January 18, 200917 yr pink's sober is OK, not one of her best (the B-side to the single is better) Can't believe the longetivity to Britney Spears' "Womanizer"
January 18, 200917 yr Author 22 (from 17) Britney Spears - Womanizer [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/BRITWONEWCDS.JPG Chart Run: 4-8-9-7-3-4-10-11-9-17-22 [11 wks] Release date: 24-11-2008 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 88697409422 Label: RCA In the late 1990s, Madonna had long since become a mature artist, turning her back on the carefree dance-pop of her early days. Teenage singer Britney Spears picked up on this specific Madonna era, albeit with a more girl-next-door approach. Her coy mix of innocence and sensuality (and infectious songs) made her a superstar, and helped inspire the teen-pop phenomenon that soon dominated pop music. By the early '00s, Spears was casting about for a more adult image, and remade herself into a vixen, experimented with acting and reality TV, and had two children with the controversial wannabe rap star Kevin Federline. While her personal life preempted her musical output for a while, she seemed on the road to artistic recovery after the 2006 birth of her second child. A critically lambasted appearance on the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards and a very public custody battle with Federline worked against her, but her concurrent album release BLACKOUT bought her some credibility with the fickle music press. - HMV Video here: track listing 1. Womanizer 2. Womanizer [instrumental] Chart history (Year peak title): 1999 01 ...Baby One More Time 1999 03 Sometimes 1999 05 (You Drive Me) Crazy 2000 01 Born To Make You Happy 2000 01 Oops!... I Did It Again 2000 05 Lucky 2000 07 Stronger 2001 12 Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know 2001 04 I'm A Slave 4 U 2002 04 Overprotected 2002 02 I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman 2002 07 Boys (Britney Spears Feat. Pharrell Williams) 2002 13 I Love Rock 'n' Roll 2003 02 Me Against The Music (Britney Spears Feat. Madonna) 2004 01 Toxic 2004 01 Everytime 2004 03 My Prerogative 2005 06 Do Somethin' 2007 03 Gimme More 2007 02 Piece Of Me 2008 15 Break The Ice 2008 03 Womanizer 2008 24 Circus
January 18, 200917 yr This song is so painfully average. :( Most of the Circus album is better than this.
January 18, 200917 yr Author :heehee: Love the new part of your sig Matt! Cheerleader 50 cent needs to be appreciated :P
January 18, 200917 yr This song is so painfully average. :( Most of the Circus album is better than this. I think it's my favourite from the album! :o With Unusual You, Circus and Quicksand close behind :wub: Either way, I think it was a great choice for lead single
January 18, 200917 yr Author 21 (from 16) MGMT - Kids [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697195122.JPG Chart Run: 60-39-35-25-27-33-38-43-49-58-72-71-74-65-37-16-21 [17 wks] Release date: 13-10-2008 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 88697387482 Label: COLUMBIA Oddball Brooklyn-based duo MGMT (aka Management) produced spacey electronic rock that is both engaging and playful. Consisting of singer/multi-instrumentalists Ben Goldwasser and Andrew VanWyngarden, MGMT's debut set ORACULAR SPECTACULAR was produced by David Fridmann (Flaming Lips), although they had originally requested that either 'Prince, Barack Obama, Nigel Godrich and not Sheryl Crow' would be on studio duties. MGMT featured in both the top ten of BBC's Sound of 2008 poll and in Rolling Stones's Ten Artists To Watch 2008 list. - HMV Video here: track listing 1. Kids 2. Kids [soulwax mix] 3. Of Moons Birds And Monsters [Holy Ghost mix] Chart history (Year peak title): 2008 35 Time To Pretend 2008 22 Electric Feel 2008 16 Kids Discussion Thread Here
January 18, 200917 yr I love your sig creme egg, i can't wait for Skins on thursday. i'm gonna put it on mine. Edited January 18, 200917 yr by SUGABABES #1 FAN
January 18, 200917 yr I think it's my favourite from the album! :o With Unusual You, Circus and Quicksand close behind :wub: Either way, I think it was a great choice for lead single I agree. It's my 3rd favourite behind Circus, If U Seek Amy.
January 18, 200917 yr Kids, so glad this got a new peak last week, fantastic track. Wish Electric Feel had done better :(
January 18, 200917 yr I think it's my favourite from the album! :o With Unusual You, Circus and Quicksand close behind :wub: Either way, I think it was a great choice for lead single Perfect choice, chart positions and sales in all world say that! :wub:
January 18, 200917 yr 21 (16) MGMT – Kids 22 (17) Britney Spears – Womanizer 23 (39) Alesha Dixon – Breathe Slow (D) 24 (23) The Script – Breakeven 25 (20) Alesha Dixon – The Boy Does Nothing 26 (37) Pink – Sober (D) 27 (19) Take That – Greatest Day 28 (34) Jason Mraz – I’m Yours 29 (27) 50 Cent – Get Up (D) 30 (**) Lady GaGa – Poker Face (D) 31 (21) Pussycat Dolls – I Hate This Part 32 (28) Rihanna feat. Justin Timberlake – Rehab (D) 33 (32) The Saturdays - Up 34 (30) Kanye West – Love Lockdown 35 (**) White Lies – To Lose My Life 36 (26) P!nk – So What 37 (25) Girls Aloud – The Promise 38 (56) Jordin Sparks – One Step At A Time (D) 39 (70) Tinchy Stryder feat. Taio Cruz – Take Me Back (D) 40 (33) Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah (D)
January 18, 200917 yr I love your sig creme egg, i can't wait for Skins on thursday. i'm gonna put it on mine. Thanks! :o I really hope it's not a let down. The adverts look really good, so I'm hoping the whole series will be too!
Create an account or sign in to comment