January 18, 200917 yr He's like the biggest male star in America! He is pretty talented even though I'm not especially a fan! America, yes, Britain, no.
January 18, 200917 yr Skins is back? :):) Yeah, I don't see anything special with Skins though. :( Edited January 18, 200917 yr by funmaker11
January 18, 200917 yr The girl in your sig, must own a jewellers, a lot of bling. :mellow: :rofl: Martin, you really do make me LOL sometimes!
January 18, 200917 yr Skins is back? :):) I know, i wish my sixth form was like that, i suppose i do get pretty smashed at the sixth form parties though. How can this crappy song still be top 20.
January 18, 200917 yr 18 (from 18) Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/MAELCD100.JPG Chart Run: 3-4-6-9-8-11-13-17-24-21-18-18-18 [13 wks] Release date: 3-11-2008 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: MAELCD100 Label: MAELSTROM Video here: w9KnuJZkBjg track listing 1. Infinity 2008 [Klaas vocal edit] 2. Infinity 2008 [Klaas mix] 3. Infinity 2008 [Jerome Isma-Ae remix] 4. Infinity 2008 [steen Thottrup chillout remix] Chart history (Year peak title): Guru Josh 1990 05 Infinity 1990 26 Whose Law (Is It Anyway) Guru Josh Project 2008 03 Infinity 2008 Discussion Thread Here
January 18, 200917 yr Oh god. This is another song that fits into the category of "Been Around Too Long, Get Your Bags Packed" Good track to have at a club, but it needs to go. Now.
January 18, 200917 yr I know, i wish my sixth form was like that, i suppose i do get pretty smashed at the sixth form parties though. How can this crappy song still be top 20. It's NOT crappy. But never mind. :dance: :dance: Edited January 18, 200917 yr by funmaker11
January 18, 200917 yr Deefining Dance Tracks 2007- Heartbroken 2008- Now You're Gone/ Infinity 2008 2009- Pokerface Edited January 18, 200917 yr by YorMomIsHot
January 18, 200917 yr It's NOT crappy. But never mind. :dance: :dance: ok i have to admit i like the music, but i hate the singing and that just puts me off it.
January 18, 200917 yr The best dance record of 2008 for me :heehee: Me too, second will be Pjanoo! :dance: Edited January 18, 200917 yr by funmaker11
January 18, 200917 yr The best dance record of 2008 for me :heehee: Mine was September - Cry For You :dance:
January 18, 200917 yr 17 (from 24) Britney Spears - Circus [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/BRITNEYCIRCUS.JPG Chart Run: 32-39-60-48-43-24-17 [7 wks] Format: download only track Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): 1999 01 ...Baby One More Time 1999 03 Sometimes 1999 05 (You Drive Me) Crazy 2000 01 Born To Make You Happy 2000 01 Oops!... I Did It Again 2000 05 Lucky 2000 07 Stronger 2001 12 Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know 2001 04 I'm A Slave 4 U 2002 04 Overprotected 2002 02 I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman 2002 07 Boys (Britney Spears Feat. Pharrell Williams) 2002 13 I Love Rock 'n' Roll 2003 02 Me Against The Music (Britney Spears Feat. Madonna) 2004 01 Toxic 2004 01 Everytime 2004 03 My Prerogative 2005 06 Do Somethin' 2007 03 Gimme More 2007 02 Piece Of Me 2008 15 Break The Ice 2008 03 Womanizer 2008 17 Circus
January 18, 200917 yr Me too, second will be Pjanoo! :dance: oh yeah, Pjanoo :wub: And Sash! - Raindrops as well :wub:
January 18, 200917 yr Author As much as I like this (much more than Womanizer) I was slightly put off the other morning on the way to work when the chav kids got on and played this 3 times on their phone, all going 'OMG I sooooooooooooooo loike this, innit' :(
Create an account or sign in to comment